Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since few days i am unable to upload to played.to at all. While the storage size used to be 5000GB limit usually, since few days its 5GB now. Ive sent email via contact form - no reply for few days now. Whats going on?

@ mike_000 looks like something going on with your account mines says 5000GB not 5GB you need to keep trying to contact them so they can fix this for you

Me too from March waiting, probably i never see my payment, because played.to pays only selected people and I'm waiting as usual long more than four months.

don't worry guys he pay to everyone dont worry i agree with you played payment system bit slow but they pay to every one always pay:dj:

I don't know how you can say this when you see a lot of peope here (like me) that didn't get paid in the last 4 months.

If you got paid good for you, but you cannot say that everybody get paid eventually because almost 5 months of delay is not acceptable in any decent host.

That's why I have migrated my files to other host, but I want to get paid for my traffic he took advantage. It's not fair that only a few selected users get paid when some of us have to wait 5 months or longer.

don't worry guys he pay to everyone dont worry i agree with you played payment system bit slow but they pay to every one always pay:dj:

makes me laugh that you can defend this little guy I've been waiting over 150 days for payment, when you talk to the media tells you that you will pay is soon lying around When a host fails to pay users is SCAM

everyone shoud just delete all their files and remove all of played links from their websites. they get a lot more traffic than many of the hosts out there and yet they still arent able to make regular payments

Where can I report or complain about this website for not paying? This is such a scam... No payment since 4/20/14 and no one replies to messages. I'm seriously trying to find a way to get them taken down for false advertising or whatever its called.... Anyone know where can I write/call/submit a complaint?

DateAmountStatus
2014-04-20$777.47PENDING

Since few days i am unable to upload to played.to at all. While the storage size used to be 5000GB limit usually, since few days its 5GB now. Ive sent email via contact form - no reply for few days now. Whats going on?

I've had that happen to me..
I contacted the admin a few times and he wouldn't reply...
then I wrote an email asking why no one responds to my other e-mails and he responded with just one phrase...
"you don't earn enough for me to do that" and never responded since then.
I had to close that account and open a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back