Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontworry

cat3movie and ankurs i think your are both new user if you new user you can watch Previous post you can see a lot payments prof:sohot:

xIaGEHA.jpg

dontworry cat3movie Its pay to everyone i agree with you Played payment system are bit slow but they pay to Everyone..:139:

Last edited:
@CK13 regular user files delete if no view in 30 days, and Premium users Files delete if 100 Days no View..

I thought the files are stored forever? It says so in your FAQ.

Q: How long are my videos stored for?
A: All video files are stored forever. We encourage users to use our service as a personal video storage site and to backup videos.

Last edited:
It's not a usual premium account, if you are a good uploader admin gives you high encoding priority instead of medium plus there is no ads while watching videos ;)

Hi admin ...i see you make payments but not to me ...i wait the payment for 1 month and 14 days and i see others with payments recently got paid...please check and me and if you can send me the money...thanks...

Last edited:
Hello, today something too long loads a page played.to, yesterday worse than today. Also and I long wait for the payment from one month and 20 days.

yeah we need payments and faster payment option and yeah the site been realy slow at time please fix all this and better faster payments :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back