Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]Dear Played,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]username: klmm[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]I have requested my payment on 2013-12-22 $XXX,63 PENDING.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web Regular, Segoe UI Symbol, Helvetica Neue, BBAlpha Sans, S60 Sans, Arial, sans-serif]I have waited now more than 4 months can you please pay me.[/FONT]

Wow 2013-12-22 you req your payment thats a little over 5 months and no payment thats not good theses guys look like they dont pay or dont want to pay anymore caues over 5 months and no payment yet thats a long wait for payment

Attention Dear Played Lovers...

Havy DDOS Attacks is actually solved now - will boost rates for the rest of the week to make up for lost views, don't worry, you will not lose $1 from this...We apologize for the delay Some payments. we pay to everyone Nobody is getting skipped.:pirate:Thax For Using PLayed.to

nice to hear to site is back up and runing and that rates are boosted for the rest of the week to make up for lost of views but whats good is that if you dont pay the users there pending payment 1-2 weeks is understanding but 4-5 months and no payment not good business well not good business for us but good business for site owner this needs to be fix and payments made becaues in the long run you are going to lose user that upload to you site which mean less money for you to make

Last edited:
user : fafadafe
2014-04-26$160.68PENDING --- Please make payment I feel cheated :x:

why do you update the page if you do not pay :facepalm: .... why to be scam if you can win more users ? :facepalm: .... why why why why :whistling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back