Planning to buy Nokia lumia 820.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar

Yes I'm planning to buy Nokia Lumia 820 which is around 500$ (27000 INR).

What do you guys suggest, shall i buy it or I can get better phone for that price, if yes then which one.

Here's a link to Nokia Lumia 820, go through it and then suggest me.

Code:
http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia820/

Edit: Please move it to "General Discussion" Section. I was browsing this section for any news related to 820. By mistake i created mine here.

Last edited:
26 comments
windows phone ? seriously ? would be better if you go with Android in my opinion. It is so big platform with so many apps & is continuously going to be updated with new features. Development on Android would be lot better & quicker then on Nokia or Windows based mobiles.

I have used Nokia smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S (2,3), iPhone 2, 3gs, 4, 4s.
If you are looking for a smartphone don't take one of nokia or apple but rather one of Samsung ( Galaxy S3 or the new one coming up soon.

Windows Phone is an operating system designed for people in their 50's. At least that's how it feels like.

Go for Android. It has google in it, for god sakes. ;)

I don't think you will get much free updates or either free apps.
So go for Android.

Around you current budget take

Xperia P/S/SL
OR
HTC ONE S (Available in Ebay. Not available in Indian market now because of so many buyers)
HTC ONE SV (Not released in India)

(If you have budget around 45K, wait for xperia Z)

Get a Lumia920 if you are pretty much into windows cuz this one has a wireless charging in it + some really awesome features i am sure you are gonna love it. Wireless Charging is a revolutionary technology for any mobile company and soon others gonna launch the same.

Can't wait to see wireless charging goes live. Android phones really needs it.

Go SAMSUNG Go and copy it as you did with apple iphones by ripping them off completely. :cough:

Buddy PoxX didn't you read RT said wait a while because it is not even released yet. The price is yet to come out.

Mean while keep watching this. =D [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWysHOjl95E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWysHOjl95E[/ame]

Thx for all Opinions. I have bought 820. Such a beutiful phone. Just can't stop staring at it lol. + it has got many many options and a store to download apps.

I agree apps are not in millions, but more than enough for me and camera quality is just awesome.

:)

Thx for all Opinions. I have bought 820. Such a beutiful phone. Just can't stop staring at it lol. + it has got many many options and a store to download apps.

I agree apps are not in millions, but more than enough for me and camera quality is just awesome.

:)

Yep, it's awesome. I am thinking of getting lumia 920

i bought lumia 920 ... fu***ng awesome phone :D

android has millions apps and most of them are useless .. lol .. like couting how many times dogs bark..
counting rain drops .. lol .. egg boil timer ..and bla bla .. these are useless apps and it's worthless ..

windows has less apps but all are solid and awesome ...

go for quality and not quantity .... :facepalm:

If you like freedom and many features then take "Galaxy S3" its verry good phone.
and windows 8 phone has same features like windows 8 for pc. so why dont use it on pc.

Why i am telling you to take "Galaxy S3" Because its price is reduced to 31000 Rs in india

It has verry good cpu, ram, camera etc

I like only about lumia 820 is Desine

Decision Is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back