PixUP - Earn upto $4 per 1000 Views - Adult/Non-Adult - Daily Payments - 10% Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you worry, you will be paid there is just a shortage in availability of funds for WMZ, Ive been also waiting for my payment for 14 days and i contacted the admin and give his reason. he always pay, dont you worry about your earnings. just be patient. ^_^

Yeah all paypal payments are done, a few WMZ payments will go out today, rest will need to wait till i get more balance. Also i will be cancelling WMZ. This will be the last month i support WMZ, until i find a better source of funding. The payment delays for WMZ is only hurting the users.

Sir what could be your alternatives after stopping supporting WMZ, can you add more payment processors other than paypal? thanks

already reached $100 in my earnings with pending of $41 hope that funding for WMZ will be done then after that hoping that a new processor will be added, we will really appreciated your effort admin, i already have receive partial payment $20 in my account. Have faith everyone, its not an easy task for the admin.. thanks

This will be the last month i will be supporting Webmoney, all earning made till 31st July 2013 will be sent using webmoney or paypal(if you wish) and after that we will only support paypal till i can reliably fund webmoney

When i posted picture on forums, they are visible, and then my all picture not visible :))
WHY ?
I know that pixup hosting deleted my picture...

Why pixup is offline again ? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back