PixUP - Earn upto $4 per 1000 Views - Adult/Non-Adult - Daily Payments - 10% Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
we understand the delay(WMZ), it's proven that this hosting is honest and pays, compared to other hosting that will only scam their affiliates, i almost have another $30 in my earnings, i think i can make it more or less $50 before the end of the month, thanks admin for your hardwork

i cant log-in, and after clicking the log-in button it always return to the log-in form and most of the time the message " it take too long for the site to respond" hope you can fix it ASAP tnx

i tried it and works for just few minutes and then after that i encountered the same problem again, same as before, is there any problem in the site now? hope you can fix it and also this message appears also "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to pixup.us" even firefox

hello sir, after your reset i can now log-in in my account but a new problem occured, i cant upload images always IO error, and Error, tried different upload method, remote upload, classic etc the smae happens, i think there is a problem in the system now, this is the first time it happens, i think it started yesterday because it takes too long for the site to load, hope you can fix it. thank you in advance

Cant log in right now, this message appears

The connection has timed out
The server at pixup.us is taking too long to respond.

hello can't you do something about the logged in stay?
if I idle for about 25mins+ your server will automatically logging out my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back