PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
Every time the page is refreshed, it shows a pop-up which says enter valid captcha. Also, it ask for confirmation while refreshing the page. Like if we create a new gallery, the page is refreshed and ask for confirmation. After clicking on resend, it another pop-up appears saying enter valid captcha.

Secondly, when I upload a bunch of images, the images are indexed in such a way that the complete names are not visible. So it's impossible to know which name corresponds to which image.

Example: If I upload 5 images A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5. But after uploading the images are listed in such a way that only A is visible and it is impossible to know which is 1 and which is 5.

Last edited:
Every time the page is refreshed, it shows a pop-up which says enter valid captcha. Also, it ask for confirmation while refreshing the page. Like if we create a new gallery, the page is refreshed and ask for confirmation. After clicking on resend, it another pop-up appears saying enter valid captcha.

Secondly, when I upload a bunch of images, the images are indexed in such a way that the complete names are not visible. So it's impossible to know which name corresponds to which image.

Example: If I upload 5 images A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5. But after uploading the images are listed in such a way that only A is visible and it is impossible to know which is 1 and which is 5.

I can't that that refresh/confirmation issue mate. It should be happen only when u first registered, the next time u open our website all problem should be fixed.

About the image name, our upload system sort by sequence (depends on how u allocate your file in your pc).

I can't that that refresh/confirmation issue mate. It should be happen only when u first registered, the next time u open our website all problem should be fixed.

About the image name, our upload system sort by sequence (depends on how u allocate your file in your pc).

You are not getting my point. I will send you one screenshot for your understanding.

Received Quick payment..!!

Not as good as couple of 6$ Hosts that i use .. Considering the amount of pop-ups (2).. I can say pixsense is a fine host as of now :whistling:

check my payout request (username: patayaH)

pretty sure you send me the bonus twice or i was drunk, but i canceled twice cause i earned some and then some more i dont know anymore o_o, so if you send the payout either remove it from the pending amount or put my balance on - IF this is the case, as i said ill have more time to work on wednesday this week so not a big deal

2nd edit: I REMEMBER some, first thing is i received the bonus once, then i canceled my payout request, made another one. about 10 hours later i had another 4$ available without seeing a whole lot in increased views, thats why i was thinking you did it twice, but why 4$ the second time hmm

3rd edit: just canceled/requested again, so please just have a look at it.
Thanks !

Regards

Last edited:
check my payout request (username: patayaH)

pretty sure you send me the bonus twice or i was drunk, but i canceled twice cause i earned some and then some more i dont know anymore o_o, so if you send the payout either remove it from the pending amount or put my balance on - IF this is the case, as i said ill have more time to work on wednesday this week so not a big deal

2nd edit: I REMEMBER some, first thing is i received the bonus once, then i canceled my payout request, made another one. about 10 hours later i had another 4$ available without seeing a whole lot in increased views, thats why i was thinking you did it twice, but why 4$ the second time hmm

3rd edit: just canceled/requested again, so please just have a look at it.
Thanks !

Regards

Yes, we added twice. Now you has been paid with correct amount.

Thanks for notifying

Back