PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
Hi all we have database issue last night causing stat not to be counted for 13 hours.

We fixed it now and we will give compensation by giving double earnings starting from 2th july 3am server time for 20 hours.

Sorry for the inconveniences

Have fun earning!

skzisghost said:
I am still waiting for your action on your sarcastic behavior.

Right now we had turned off bonus on your account. Because it seems that you dont like the bonus.

Please apply what is necessary base on the pm i sent you in wjunction. And we will turn on bonus.

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]the money received [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thank you [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]great to work with you[/FONT]

We increase earnings permanently alot!

Today 1.30PM server time, upload will be disabled for 5-7hours, then followed by 1 hour site downtime.

After complete maintenance our new server will work faster, more stable and also our user can earn money in a more secure environment!

Please do report if any bug happens after we complete maintenance.

Thanks

Last edited:
Earning really increased. Keep this continue. :fly::fly::fly::fly:

One request : Please, increased log in session.

Thank you.

Payment received. Very fast.

Last edited:
i never had issues with the speed but now u added more ram and better server it seems there re issues, today the remote uploading is slow

Last edited:
i never had issues with the speed but now u added more ram and better server it seems there re issues, today the remote uploading is slow

Man, our team including myself are working on the server for 2 days only rest were sleep.

Previously it worked fine, we are trying to make it better so we don't have to keep messing around in the future.

We want it stable.

You should see some short previously because i am making change to server configurations.

I am done for today and our user should see good speed.

Tomorrow it should be even better.

Thanks

EDIT :

1. We fixed stats issue, its because of our new nginx system. Start from now it will work properly no more bug in future.

2. Site speed optimization is on 90% (User should notice very good speed now), today we will finish the 10%.

We will provide 200% earning bonus for 24hours, starting from 6.00AM 29th July 2017 server time.

Last edited:
Users complaining:
- all you folks smarter than me: What does it mean if all the picture thumbs redirect to Google homepage? I'm using a VPN, and have never had any issues before. Obviously i'm missing something.
- have to wonder why they don't just discount VPN traffic from the click stats for payments and force people to expose their IP to view. Seems fishy
- LOL, now i can't grab pix even with VPN turned off. Wonder what happened to this guy to make his security settings go sky high.

Pics reporting:
1. Reason: all pictures are only thumbnail size
2. Reason: all sets are only thumbnail size
3. Reason: this entire thread is only thumbnails. maybe an issue with the picture host

Users complaining:
- all you folks smarter than me: What does it mean if all the picture thumbs redirect to Google homepage? I'm using a VPN, and have never had any issues before. Obviously i'm missing something.
- have to wonder why they don't just discount VPN traffic from the click stats for payments and force people to expose their IP to view. Seems fishy
- LOL, now i can't grab pix even with VPN turned off. Wonder what happened to this guy to make his security settings go sky high.

Pics reporting:
1. Reason: all pictures are only thumbnail size
2. Reason: all sets are only thumbnail size
3. Reason: this entire thread is only thumbnails. maybe an issue with the picture host

We enhance security its to protect our user's revenue/server stability.

A : There are many people attacking our host previously, causing our server to be exhausted, if we firewall site/v/ page, its gonna cost us a lot of money and it will also cause slight revenue impact to our uploaders because we can't speed up js/php serving with the firewall. So now we don't allow non-natural ip visit to site/v/

B : They can grab image even with proxy/vpn, just don't make 10~1000 connection to us by once, we don't allow that. 2-3 connection per second will do.

C : Some images between 16~19 july are affected with thumbnail images only, this we can't fix. Its an mistake by our team and for this we did provide better earning rate for our users for a long time now for long term cooperation.

Thanks

Last edited:
one of the best

один из лучших , работать в течение длительного времени регулярно плачу ,спасибо , побольше бы таких сайтов

I was on short vacation and from 08.08 until today, no single view counted, what`s going on?

Now its ok, must wait for a while I guess.

Last edited:
Its saturday morning, so naughty kid, why choose a perfect time to do some nasty criminal works :D

Back to main subject

Dear users,

Site is ok currently and me and my tech team are constantly monitoring the site.

Back