Status
Not open for further replies.

FShoppe

PhazeDDL.com has come in to my possession as I am unable to contact the original owner.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me or message here on the forum.

49 comments
Hey, We spoke on skype a few weeks back "demon", Is it ok if i add you back and ask for ownership proof?

Thanks.

Registered With:
Expires:
Price or Starting Bid:
Methods of Payment (Paypal, Alertpay, etc)
If Auction: Yes | No
Auction End Date:
BIN (Buy It Now) Price:
Proof of ownership:

/Thanks!

How does one prove ownership of a domain on a forum?

Does the fact that PhazeDDL forward to FileShoppe constitute evidence?

WD, by all means, please feel free to add me back.

Registered With: NameCheap

Expires: 18/4/2012

Price or Starting Bid: Not yet determined

Methods of Payment (Paypal, Alertpay, etc): Preferably bank transfer, or any form of fraud proof money transfers.

If Auction: Not yet determined

Auction End Date: Not yet determined

BIN (Buy It Now) Price: Not yet determined

Proof of ownership: Visit the site and see it forward to FileShoppe?

I bid $30 :-)

The site redirect doesn't mean anything to me. You can easily register as 'FShoppe' and claim to be the owner. Create txt file on PHAZEDDL.COM with some text claiming you're the same person as here.

Upload a "proof.txt" file to the domain with something along the lines off "I, username own phazeddl.com".

And if possible take a screenshot of the domain in the account, Making sure to cover real names etc.

First of all,

Serious offers only. Bids of $50, $100, $200 etc.. are not serious offers.

Maverick, do you have skype? PM your ID and I can show you.

I could but that would take time since I would need to set up the DNS and create a VHost on the server... it's really a bit of a hassle to be honest.

Put it this way, if I get a decent offer, I will take it under consideration and I will do whatever that person wants to prove ownership. But as I said, I do not consider even $1k to be decent. I do not know how much the domain is worth but currently providing me with 10,000 unique IPs per day means I am not too keen to let it go for cheap.

Could you set the domain up on it's own host or as an addon domain to whatever host you're on. You'll need to upload some proof on the domain itself. Add a redirect to your site for every page but the proof.txt file you upload.

Maybe take a screenshot of the domain on your namecheap account? That should do.

I would have definitely been interested in this a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back