Status
Not open for further replies.

FShoppe

PhazeDDL.com has come in to my possession as I am unable to contact the original owner.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me or message here on the forum.

49 comments
F68Zg.png

It used o have a much higher ranking and more hits but since the site closed it has had less. Im sure someone could 'bring it back'.

Add normal prove of domain. If there is no possible way to upload a file, please contact moderator which could prove via teamviewer that you're owner.

Also, how much you want? 4 digit could be difference. Between 1000 and 9999$.
For what? For peace of history :)?

Please add traffic prove.

Do you think that domain isn't sandboxed after such long redirects and indexed page loss?

well put it up on phaze and do it right then . whats the issue ?

Ruffly ive got 3k a day in traffic does this mean i need a 4 digit number for my over 8 year old domain too ?

The domain is currently just 'redirecting'. In order to do what youre asking, I'de have to set up the DNS (takes time), then create a virtual host on the server. It's far too much effort for nothing.

I already said if someone makes a serious offer, I would show proof and I can do over Teamveiwer if need be.

However, if you are putting your money on the table, I have financial incentive to take time out of my life to do that so I would.

I'm about to speak to him, Will post more once this happens.

EDIT:

Ok, Spoke to him via skype and checked ownership via teamviewer all checks out. :)

As to BIN one will be sent to me ASAP once he sorts a few things.

Anyway, Bid away. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back