Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell this looks more like a blog I do not even see a anywhere to upload files this site shows nothing not even a hint of it being a file host here is what I see

If you dont know how to hit the "upload" button, go back to leeching. Forget uploading, concentrate on download links only. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

At least is a good joke (They have more than 15x Gbit USA servers)

:))

here is another "joke":
56490508.png

...yes, i'm being sarcastic...PEEJE RULEZ!!!!! :w00t:

Once its become mainstream like FS and all, they won't be able to keep up with the server costs - looking at today's uploaders.
Its gonna shut down sooner or later.
But while we have it, its sick awesome. :D

This filehost could survive if they manage their resources well, like banning abusing or mainstream uploaders (They wont choose peeje because it doesnt pays and doesnt guarantee the storage of the files)

Peeje it´s good for share >2GB Files but if people start to use it for share BluRay (+30GB) uploads they will run out storage sooner obviously.

You must understand "Share" function of peeje is just another model to get massive traffic to a community so if it doesnt "worth the buck" (New users, donations, more participation) they wont pay the dedicated servers which are running filehosting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back