Status
Not open for further replies.

M0neyMan

at last, found TRUE "free" file hosting ... :'(

About: We at Peeje believe that the the internet should be free, and as a part of that so should file hosting. We believe that everyone across the world should be able to share their content without any speed or wait limitations. We believe in a better internet. This is a short manual introducing you to our free-service. Our philosophy is to offer an absolutely easy-to-use service for you to send your files to other people. That is why you do not have to sign-up in order to use our service. To start, you simply click on "Browse" and select a local file on your hard-disk. Then just click the "Upload" button and wait. Uploading might take from a few seconds up to 30 minutes, depending on your internet-connection and the file size. We are currently offering files up to 1GB in size. After your upload has finished, you will be given a download-link and a delete-link instantly. You can then share the download-link with other people using your email, website, facebook, or via your favorite forum or blog. Thats it! Easy, isn't it? It doesn't matter if you just expect one download of your file or over 100,000 downloads. We will host your file forever, unless you delete it using the provided delete-link. If you still have questions regarding this free service, please email us through our contact page.

...just came across it downloading this:
Code:
http://www.peeje.com/files/360219893/Kim_Dotcom_interview.mp4.html

i got my full line speed downloading 5MB/sec!!

idk about you guys but i'm STOKED!!! =)

29 comments
I'm quite surprised how fast this host took off. I started using it on my site two weeks ago and now its a host everyone wants. Too bad it wont last long.

Lol, I can't even find the upload page.

It's a nice... no wait... LOVELY idea, one which has been floating around for ages ... that's what everybody wants.

But now give it a few months... I highly doubt it would last.

Unless... they use some ultra cheap servers which can store huge data and have no worry about bandwidth as well as 100Tbp/s (Yes, 100 Terabytes per second :)), it'd need mass capacity considering it has no restrictions on download speed and simultaneous downloads.

It'll start getting massively abused. How do they get the money to keep the site up and running? Are they filthy rich in the first place... if so then the website has a great future :))

Edit: They use FDCservers.net for the download servers - they are buying cheap/oversold servers. But even with that... how the hell are they making the money? that was a direct link... no ads or anything! :|

Edit 2: anonyupload.com does the same thing... but failing! Since they have no limits ... download speeds are 20kbp/s for me (since everybody else is trying to download at the same time) ^_^ no limits means people can kill the server :)) - now they've added premium accounts since I last visited it... pfft. but still suffering same problems.

Last edited:
I don't see how it will survive unless Bill Gates is running the site. They have no way to make money if they offer unlimited direct downloads.

What the hell this looks more like a blog I do not even see a anywhere to upload files this site shows nothing not even a hint of it being a file host here is what I see

yup, dont go to peeje, it really sucks!!

No dont, you wont like that way it looks and feel!

No No dont think about it, go away. it is bad bad!!

You will never get good speeds, dont go, no dont!!

Peeje, smells funny, I dont like it!!!

653e294b.jpg

*this was not my speeds, btw :)

well least it can hold big files for free unlike others but even if it only lasted 3mths who cares wont be long till others will probly get closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back