PC vs Mac Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krack3r

The PC v.s. Mac debate in a nutshell

>Mac computers don't crash like PCs which crash all the time
owned a PC for 7 years and it has never crashed while my brother has a new Mac which crashes about every other day.

>Macs don't need 4gb of memory because they run fine on only 2gb
Well that literally means your Mac is less powerful than a PC retard

>Macs are user friendly
Only 10% of all computer programs, cellphones, tablets, game devices, keyboards,webcams, mouses and charges work on Mac. Unless it was produced by Apple then it most likely wont work. While PCs can run all programs and connect to any of the items I said before plus a PC can emulate a Mac so yo can use Mac devices and programs.

>Macs are less expensive
Look up any Mac with the same specs as a PC and then go cry :'(

>Artists prefer Macs
That's great but most people that own Macs and say they're "artists" are really hipster fags. Most artists actually use PCs in order to calculate measurements of how they are going to create their art

>Macs have itunes and garage band
PCs also have itunes and garage band on the other hand is a pile of shit compared to other music creator programs. What you really should be doing is learn an instrument and record that. You can do that on both a PC and a Mac so don't use that as an argument because you're a lazy fuck.[trollface]

>You can send pictures to a Mac from your Iphone
I don't have an Iphone, I have an Android. I do have an Ipod touch generation 3 but since that went out of date in less than a year because Apple released a new version it can't do much. I do like it but mostly because I jailbroke the shit out of i and now I mostly watch movies on it.

>PCs are prone to getting viruses
Every computer gets viruses, including Macs. Every computer needs a virus protection service, including Macs. The only way for you to get a virus is by being stupid enough to download it, disable your internet browser from telling you it's a virus, disable your virus protection service from telling you it's a virus,
disable your computer from telling you it's a virus, and then running the program like a complete dumbass

>Macs are gaming computers
[meh] good one sport. Not only can most games not run on Macs but Macs can barely play the
damn game because it's less powerful. Wait aren't you the same guy who said that Macs only need 2gb of memory? Well then you might as well kill yourself because your not fit for this world.

>I prefer a Mac because I'm a college student and Macs are more education friendly
No.

>But they are
No they're not. Unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars on Apple certified programs that help you learn more then they aren't.

>I don't look at the price, its all about stability for me
Macs are less stable. Also congrats on wasting money.

>They are simple to use and reliable
Simple? Yes. Reliable? No

We already answered that.

WE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT!

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

Is that your only arguement because it has already been proved faulty and I'm petty sure you don't even know what that means. As long as Apple says it's true then it's always right. Right?

source >> 4chan

Last edited:
70 comments
The first letdown for me on MACs is that they are too pricey, second is the availability of games that support it. But in fairness MACs are good at video editing and they are more reliable than their PC counterparts.

If you are planing to work with music or video mac is what you need. High performance and stability of OS. Or blue screen and problems with drivers.

What about Linux :P? I prefer it over Windows or Mac but Windows is clearly better out of those two. Macs are expensive compared to the specs they have and Windows has more software available.

Emotion beyond all!

All the debate about Macs and PCs is useless because Macs and Apple in general addresses a person's emotions. Apple's stuff feels good to use. Whatever the price, stability, whatever else you can come with.

Once example from my personal experience. I record screencasts on a regular basis and back in the day when I was on a PC, editing screencasts was like pulling teeth. I hated the editing process. Now that I'm on a Mac (MacBook) I literally LOVE doing my edits. In other words, I love what I used to hate.

I'd choose Mac, however this decision is also based on the fact that for me the brand is really important and any Apple product feels so good to use. Plus I don't have exceptional needs so Mac works perfect for me.

Mac Vs. PC

You guys must not fight on this very issue.
Like if you want to have Mac then go for it
and if PC then go for that.
Everyone's needs are different from each other.
So, some will prefer Mac and some will Prefer PC likewise.
So it is about the needs.

i would say

if you have critical company apps or data you can go for mac which is better secured.

However for fun and usability Windows will always win since it can be installed on any hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back