Payza - Alertpay is being sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44 comments
Looks like to me they're only changing there names who knows it could be underneath new ownership I say wait for an official alertpay rep to respond to your topic to answer your question query.

Yes. Its a simple name change and I don't think that something will change like moneybookers changed his name to skrill but nothing changed.

The world is moving to mobile and soon mobile payments will be the next big thing. Paypal, Visa, Google, Microsoft, Apple and even smaller companies like Walmart are trying to be the king of online payments. Read the features. Most are related to mobile and this re-branding is an additional effort in that pursuit.

It's going to be fun to watch them fail against the big guys.

With their customer support going down the shitter, no one handling support tickets for weeks, no answers on the phone, I'm not surprised that they're transitioning. The Alertpay brand has a lot of negativity surrounding it and they're trying to turn over a new leaf (although I have every reason to believe they'll fail just as hard).

These changes are extremely unnecessary. You can't really expect a name change to fix all the problems you've had for eons and haven't made a real attempt to fix.

this makes a lot of sense, I've been waiting almost 2 months now to get verified with AP, called them up lots of times and never speak to an actual person.

Anyone know who is taking them over?

Dazzer
Yes. We have to. The worst thing about alertpay is the verification and credit card withdrawal disabled. Now, I am unable to upload funds in my account using credit card (in Pakistan).
I am wondering that will this sale bring the change in debit cards too? On debit cards, we have Alertpay Member. So, Payza will issue new cards?

i will be the most happiest person if the owner is changed!
the amount of fees the charge for Bank transfer is just ridiculous

I didn't check you would presume a payment processor that has access to your bank accounts & credit cards wouldn't use blogspot as part of there network, im going to remove my details now and close my account.

You have successfully removed your credit card.
Dumb site wont let me remove bank account details.

Account deactivated and not even a message lol, you get re-directed back to index page :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back