• Paypal

Votes: 107 48.0%
  • Alertpay

Votes: 116 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one simple thing ...

paypal is accepted mostly and this can't be beated by alertpay hence still paypal wins as whatever may be the rules and fees etc ...

the main thing comes about how much popular it is and where it is accepted ..

everyone says alertpay is like paypal .. no one says paypal is like alertpay ;)

I love Alertpay, but what i hate about it is that you cant' stay basic forever, they will swicth you to pro, pro sux because of 2.5% fee on receiving money :-/

is it the same thing with paypal?

alertpay :) not for indian better for all .Coz its not like f*king paypal .
they limit account and take money for 6month

PayPal is widely more used and as a business owner, I have to offer PayPal has a payment option, not to mention it has a Prepaid Debit Card that can be used anywhere. (Comes really handy)

I have an AlertPay account as I recently signed up for it, they don't have Prepaid Debit Card option as of yet, but maybe in due time they will.

PayPal only allows one business to be attached to one account, which I guess is fine, but AlertPay on the other hand allows multiple company names with separate e-mails.

PayPal has only 1 IPN capable and I believe AleryPay with their multiple company option you can setup more than one IPN.

They both have their PROs and CONs, but one thing you have to keep in mind, depending on your niche - What are you clients are going to be inclined of paying with?

PayPal?
AlertPay?
Credit Card?

Both providers allow paying through each networks account using a Credit Card with no pending application whereas AlertPay you have to submit to "Accept Credit Cards", Which too me is fine.

I've read people try and "Convert" their funds from AlertPay to PayPal because there is no way to do this instantly. On the contrary and I don't think many know about this, but if you have a "PayPal Debit Card" and add it to your "AlertPay" account to verify; Once you send it the code is instantly sent to your "PayPal" account to verify; Once completed you're able to send funds from your AlertPay account to a "Credit Card" on file; Since it was instantly sending the code, funds are inclined to be sent instantly as well, but the only CON in this case would be the $5 fee they charge to process this, so if you do send funds - I would recommend sending the amount you have.

PayPal are linked with many big site and maximum transactions are done through Paypal.
I prefer Paypal rather than AlertPay xD

Agreed. PayPal is linked with many big sites, I just hope AlertPay reach that point someday, for some reason I don't know I still prefer AlertPay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back