Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m using an affiliate system that uses paxum and sadly after some time using it i have nothing good to say about paxum. User interface is poor, lots of options, not sorted at all, not intuitive... you will be lost in three clicks.

With Alertpay/Payza and Paypal i never had problems, with this guys each movement requires one or two support tickets.

I agree, paxum verification steps are a pain in the axx.
BUT
from my point of view it mean they are more PRO and serious than others.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

If you use Paxum card at abroad ATMs you will loose a good amount as Forex commission.

thats the reason i ask, for example with an alertpay card an atm withdraw cost me:
euro country
$893 withdraw
$3 fee
$22 Foreign Exchange Fee

since there is no mention about foreign ex fee on paxum page i was hoping to save some $

Last edited:
Hello webmasters :)
I need one help.

I am receive today Paxum Credit Card and I would like verify with PayPal today, but I don"t have money on Paxum Checking Account or Master Card for verify with PayPal.

I need exchange, you send me $10 on my Paxum Checking Account and I can send you $12 on your PayPal or Liberty Reserve.

If you can help me, please send me PM or add me on Skype: hermes-forex

Thanks

Hi ruth,

Do you only work with people from adult industry and webmasters at GFY, or will you allow processing for legitimate filehosting sites? We would like to use your paynow buttons and API/IPN.

HI Igor,

Paxum does not offer 3rd Party Credit Card Processing, so I'm afraid we cannot be your card processor. However, we do have a versatile low-cost P2P transfer system available with our system, including PayNow Buttons and complete API/IPN functionality.

https://www.paxum.com/payment_docs/page.php?name=apiIntroduction

To accept payments through Paxum for your store, you must have a verified Paxum account, and your customers must also have a verified Paxum account in order to send you a payment. Verification is easy with a picture ID and proof of address, and typically we verify within 24 hours.

Paxum clients can fund their Paxum account with Wire, Check, EFT (in US), Instant External Credit Card and by receiving a P2P payment from another Paxum client.

We do also have a referral program in place, so you have the opportunity to earn some $$ when suggesting your clients signup with Paxum in order to make payments to your store.

I'd be more than happy to discuss things with you, and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to get in touch with me:

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Igor, skinme5.com (quoted below) is an excellent example of our API/IPN P2P payment system in action. (y)

:sun: Thanks Johnnie!

Hi ruth,

Do you only work with people from adult industry and webmasters at GFY, or will you allow processing for legitimate filehosting sites? We would like to use your paynow buttons and API/IPN.

Hi moogie,

We are not limited to the adult industry and GFY webmasters at all. We are happy to take on new clients in many industries, as long as they are compliant with our Terms of Service -

https://www.paxum.com/payment/terms.php?view=views/terms.xsl

section 3.4 details the types of business we cannot accept.

As you know, I have spoken with you in the past with regards to your business, and as I have already specified, we will not be able to accept any Filehosting companies as clients.

Thanks,
Ruth Blair :)
ruth@paxum.com

That's great that you have updated your terms, as last time we spoke this was not there.

and all you gave was a vague response.

Thanks for a reason now!

Can you use a Visa debit card to withdraw? Do you have country restrictions for own card withdrawals? My country isn't supported on your EFT list so I'm looking for alternatives since the annual fee of your Mastercard seems to be steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back