Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Host DZire

When do you pay ?

• Withdrawals are processed within 5-7 days after request, sometimes it may complete within 24 hours to 72 hours.

it has been more than 7 days now

No payment about 45 days ago.
image.jpg

still pending

Last edited:
Hello,

I am from OwnDrives.com
As you know we were offering Affiliate Program from long time now.

It is very unfortunate that we will not able to offer any earning program anymore, from now no earning is being counted for downloads.

We cleared all pending payment today.

FileHost will still work for free like before.
Only Affiliate Program Is Stopped.

If you have any question regarding this.
Please contact skype: HostDZire

Best Regards
OwnDrives.com

i have 9.98$ that cant be requested to be paid because minus is 10$. You have stop the program so how do i get my money? This is not fair at all that you close it without give any days to at last people reach the minus payments.

@trojan-killer

OK, i do understand.
You are with safe hands do not forget that.

We will clear all old earned money above than 5$, now anyone please don't say pay below 5$ too :)
We have edited minimum payout to 5$.

Please make payout request, and wait for payment, have patience, we will clear your money asap.

And we will no longer pay using bitcoin due to high fees, else we will end up losing more than 20$ for paying 5$ :|

Regards
OwnDrives.com

Hello,

All pending payment cleared.
2-3 Rejected because files was deleted by client so we were not able to verify traffic source.

Regards
OwnDrives

Even that you remove the reward plan, you have keep your word and paid.

For that, you deserve my all consideration for your honesty. :emoji_clap::emoji_v:

Still laughing reading this...

'As you know we were offering Affiliate Program from long time now.'

saying that even you have not been 1 year open.

Started this thread with big confidence telling 'Lets see how it goes, we are looking for long run, that's the reason we are not offering high earning like other filehost.'

and after 10 month you closed your affiliate program.

Shame on you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back