Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy fox

Banned
Banned
INSTALLED CENTOS
THEN INSTALL CPANEL

AFTER 5 MINUTES........server is down and its booted in rescue mode..

when i click reinstall this is what happening there

This shit is countinuing for 3 days..any way to solve this FUCKING issue?
No way of contacting those good for nothing ovh support,they wont help a bit.

Installation - ks31171.kimsufi.com Your installation is in progress
Distribution: win2008-web - 32 bits Language: English

Stage Action Time Status

params.gif
Reinstallation initialization -
done​
agt_action_success.gif

package_applications.gif
Installation system initialization - done
agt_action_success.gif

energy.gif
Installation system reboot - done
agt_action_success.gif

yast_partitioner.gif
Partition layout of hard disks - done
agt_action_success.gif

package_application.gif
Copy of the system 7:12 in progress
loading.gif

energy.gif
Reboot of new system - to do
up.gif

package_settings.gif
Configuration of new system - to do
up.gif

kdvi.gif
Verification of new system - to do
up.gif

package_programs.gif
Patches and operations after installation - to do
up.gif

21 comments
why is there failure after installing centos and cpanel..and why should windows 2008 installed after that

its like 3 days..the same thing is continuing

yes after the installation of cent os and cpanel .....like 5 minutes after that the intervention starts.the server is booted into rescue mod and windows 2008 installation starts..

I too have used kimsufi but not had that many probs . I installed Centos then directly installed Cpanel and worked smoothly for 1 month then i shifted to a different server as i could only use dedicated cpanel license as to make vps's on kimsufi is impossible

I have to disagree it is possible :)

well if i remember correctly, ovh has weird grsec kernels where modules are staticly linked in stead of loaded which is quite interesting, maybe thats what hes talking about.

its a little bit harder to get vps's setup and running there - but not impossible

OVH default images are bad to me. They make a lot of modifications to the original versions.

@ Lucky, OVH does not mean mean its services to be targeted to the Indians, so you can not complain.

I too have used kimsufi but not had that many probs . I installed Centos then directly installed Cpanel and worked smoothly for 1 month then i shifted to a different server as i could only use dedicated cpanel license as to make vps's on kimsufi is impossible

Just like the others said, it is quite possible and the fix to it has been found on solusvm forums. If you are interested that is - READ ARTICLE HERE - much more hard work but its actually interesting and a pain in the *** ...

I did it once, and never plan to do it again - not worth the hassle to be honest.

just my 2 cents,
regards,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back