Ovh.com reseller dedicated enterprise, hosting, game, range storage, infrastructure

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel2011

321px-OVH_Logo.svg.png

1. DEDICATED OVH ( LOCATION CA,FR )

Dedicated Servers ENTERPRISE :

Intel Xeon E3 || E3-1231v3 4c/8t || 3.4 / 3.8 GHz 32 GB of RAM |DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD
Price : 28$ / 1month
Intel Xeon E5 || E5-1620v2 4c/8t || 3.7 / 3.9 GHz 64 GB of RAM | DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD
Price : 39$ / 1month
Intel Xeon E5 || E5-1630v3 4c/8t || 3.7 / 3.8 GHz 64 GB of RAM| DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD
Price : 42$ / 1month

Dedicated Servers HOSTING :

Intel Xeon D || D-1520 4c/8t || 2.2 / 2.6 GHz 32 GB of RAM |DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 25$ / 1month
Intel Xeon D || D-1520 4c/8t || 2.2 / 2.6 GHz 64 GB of RAM| DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 32$ / 1month
Intel Xeon D || D-1520 4c/8t || 2.2 / 2.6 GHz 128 GB of RAM| DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 2 TB RAID SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 47$ / 1month

Dedicated Servers GAME:

1. Intel i7-4790K | 4 Cores / 8 Threads | 4.0 GHz / 4.4 GHz | 32 GB DDR3 1333 MHz | 2 x 240 GB SSD RAID SOFT
2. Intel i7-6700K | 4 Cores / 8 Threads | 4.0 GHz / 4.2 GHz | 64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | 2 x 480 GB SSD RAID SOFT
Price : 55$ / 1month

Dedicated INFRASTRUCTURE SERVERS :

1. Intel Xeon E3 | E3-1231v3 4c/8t | 3,4 / 3,8 GHz 16 GB of RAM | DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x 4 TB SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
2. Intel Xeon E5 | E5-1630v3 4c/8t | 3,7 / 3,8 GHz 32 GB of RAM | DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 4 TB SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 42$ / 1month
3. Intel Xeon E5 | E5-1660v3 8c/16t | 3,0 / 3,5 GHz 128 GB of RAM |DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 2 x 4 TB SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 74$ / 1month

Dedicated RANGE STORAGE :

1. Intel Atom | Atom-C2750 8c/8t | 2,4 / 2,6 GHz 16 GB of RAM | DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 3 x 4 TB SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 31$ / 1month
2. Intel Xeon D | D-1520 4c/8t | 2,2 / 2,6 GHz 32 GB of RAM| DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz 5 x6TB of SAS SOFT/JBOD vRack 1 Gbps
Price : 54$ / 1month
3. Intel Xeon E5 | E5-2620v3 6c/12t | 2,4 / 3,2 GHz 64 GB of RAM| DDR4 ECC 1866 MHz 12 x4TB of SAS SOFT/JBOD vRack 10 Gbps
Price : 124$ / 1month

More infomation please read in : https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/

2. VPS OVH ( LOCATION CA,FR ) :

VPS LINUX : https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-ssd.xml
VPS LINUX/WIN : https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-cloud.xml
VPS LINUX/WIN RAM : https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-cloud-ram.xml

ACCEPT PAYMENT : BITCOIN , BTC-e , WMZ , PM , LR

ALL ORDER WILL COMPLETE WITHIN 36 HOURS | WARRANTY FULL TIME

MORE INFOMATION PLEASE CONTACT : ( SUPPORT 24/7/365 )

ID Skype : live:monicadelgado112
Email : monicadelgado112@hotmail.com

Insurance contribution in mmo4me.com LINK IN HERE
Msg supporter in moneymakergroup.com LINK IN HERE
Premium member in digitalpoint update....

Last edited:
20 comments
It's look like a new scam.!! And you are only accepting crypto currency and wallets no PayPal..
Maybe you are scared about charge backs.. Anyway, I just report about this thread and ask them to remove it and banned you forever..

Be careful all members, The prices are unrealistic so do not fall into this trap..

Hey GeekHosting

First : I'm not scam and i'm have insurance 500$ in mmo4me.com ( BIG forum mmo )
Second : About price , i like it and everybody like it

If you have proff about i'm scam , please show in here .

CHEAP PRICE = SCAM ? LOL

I don't want wars with you @GeekHosting
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold] . [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]
Thank and waiting new feedback !!!
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hey GeekHosting

First : I'm not scam and i'm have insurance 500$ in mmo4me.com ( BIG forum mmo )
Second : About price , i like it and everybody like it

If you have proff about i'm scam , please show in here .

CHEAP PRICE = SCAM ? LOL

I don't want wars with you @GeekHosting
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold] . [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]
Thank and waiting new feedback !!!
[/FONT]

Your prices are really unrealistic the original price on OVH website is 3/4 times higher so how you are offering at this ridiculously low price?
And as per wjunction rules you must have an official website to sell products here..

Last edited:
I'm is a reseller and [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]official website is OVH.COM . Thanks[/FONT]

You are not OVM.com staff.
You should have owned site before you start offering these if i am not wrong.
I can't see OVH has any verified resellers other than the mentioned sites here in this link - https://partners.ovh.com/.
So it is wrong or scam.

Don't mention you are officially from OVH.
OVH is not even advertising properly on WHT LOL

Yes, it true . I'm is a " RESELLER " , no have in partners OVH . Officially from OVH because server creat in OVH . Thanks

You are not OVM.com staff.
You should have owned site before you start offering these if i am not wrong.
I can't see OVH has any verified resellers other than the mentioned sites here in this link - https://partners.ovh.com/.
So it is wrong or scam.

Don't mention you are officially from OVH.
OVH is not even advertising properly on WHT LOL

Yes, it true . I'm is a " RESELLER " , no have in partners OVH . Officially from OVH because server creat in OVH . Thanks

Thanks. According to WJ terms, I think you should have owned a Site before starting it.

Let me know.

Another thing is, Why your mentioned OVH links are redirecting with other Link or site?
If you show something and that goes to another thing, was not that a suspicious matter?

I'm only is a reseller and i will update my website later . I only want give to all member WJ good service with cheap price , please don't question anymore . Thanks all .

Last edited:
Got the delivery, though he took more time than he asked for but the best part is, he refunded me the payment when he couldn't deliver my server in time. But after that, he delivered my server and even better one for the same price. Still, I didn't pay him because i am testing his server. He is such a nice guy to deal with.

I would say order server with him, give him enough time (make sure it's working day) and he will get your server ready.

It's fully my personal opinion and experience with the seller.

Thanks.

Got the delivery, though he took more time than he asked for but the best part is, he refunded me the payment when he couldn't deliver my server in time. But after that, he delivered my server and even better one for the same price. Still, I didn't pay him because i am testing his server. He is such a nice guy to deal with.

I would say order server with him, give him enough time (make sure it's working day) and he will get your server ready.

It's fully my personal opinion and experience with the seller.

Thanks.

Thanks your feedback .

OVH doesnt have resellers, everything can be brought from the website of OVH. Plus you are misusing the name of OVH and term reselling in public places, which the CTO doesnt like it that it is mentioned in any projects or forums.

As i can see, the price is unrealitic and the screenshots of him shows, that he is just a normal customer buying stuff from ovh.us... There is no way that he is a reseller.

A 1U rack normally cost about 5€ per month , each mbit bandwidth 0.30€ and the hardware itself mininum 20 - 40€ per month.

so i dont think its not possible within that 31$ per month offer.

Plus, he is accepting only untraceable and not-chargebackable BTC, etc, that means he can collect the money and run away at any time. And i didn't got his business address for the invoicing or contacting, if anything is goes wrong. So its not a legitmate business from him.

So no business address shown = Tax evasion = not a legit business.

OVH doesnt have resellers, everything can be brought from the website of OVH. Plus you are misusing the name of OVH and term reselling in public places, which the CTO doesnt like it that it is mentioned in any projects or forums.

As i can see, the price is unrealitic and the screenshots of him shows, that he is just a normal customer buying stuff from ovh.us... There is no way that he is a reseller.

A 1U rack normally cost about 5€ per month , each mbit bandwidth 0.30€ and the hardware itself mininum 20 - 40€ per month.

so i dont think its not possible within that 31$ per month offer.

Plus, he is accepting only untraceable and not-chargebackable BTC, etc, that means he can collect the money and run away at any time. And i didn't got his business address for the invoicing or contacting, if anything is goes wrong. So its not a legitmate business from him.

So no business address shown = Tax evasion = not a legit business.

I already reported about this thread.But still no one from wj staff remove this..
Hope they are not died yet and will remove this thread soon to protect wj users..

Please users not pay anything to this user and don't fall into this trap.
Please do not buy anything if it's not a company or any legit website.

Now if you still think that if you have Excess money then give it to me..
:P :P
It's better to donate than be a fraud victim.. :P:P

Last edited:
No angel2011, i know the answer.... so if I were to using the servers for my needs, you would go into big minus account balance instantly...

I am using right now 30.000 MBit/s Bandwidth and if i were to load off 3 GBps 24/7 to your server, OVH will shut your customer account soon as possible, because you haven't brought the bandwidth packages such as: https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/bandwidth-upgrade.xml otherwhise they limit the servers to 10 MBps.

As stated in ToS of OVH:

SECTION 8:
BANDWIDTH
Bandwidth: computer data rate in bits per second, and determining the exchange capacity between the server and the OVH network.
OVH guarantees bandwidth up to the rate shown on the OVH site for the concerned range of server.
The bandwidth is no longer guaranteed when the server or servers are used for the following activities:
• Anonymization service (proxy), CDN service;
• Storage Platform or file exchange (including but not limited to cyberlocker);
• Downloading platform;
• Service bypassing limitations imposed by downloading platforms (downloaders);
• Platform for watching online videos;
• Server(s) used for downloading and sending files on peer to peer networks (including but not limited to seedbox).
In addition, OVH cannot guarantee the bandwidth when the server activity requires an intensive bandwid
th use. In this case, OVH will contact the client to explore his consumption in detail

Hi RapidVideo : I don't about only 30$ of you and run away in here . Thanks

Network connection : 1 Gbps
Bandwidth OVH to OVH :1 Gbps
Bandwidth OVH/Internet :500 Mbps NOT 10 MBps
Bandwidth Internet/OVH :1 Gbps

Last edited:
Thats included "unguaranteed" Bandwidth. And It means, if it is used for streaming, download, or seedboxes, or etc, then its limited to 10 MBps guaranteed Bandwidth, when the bandwidth upgrade is not brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back