Our Respected User Sponge Bob is no longer with us.... :( R.I.P. Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's very sad news can't believe it .... he was very friendly always help in every matter ... R.I.P buddy . May ALLAH give his family strength to bear this moment .. Amen!

R.I.P Sponge Bob :rose:
God Always With You
:(

Oh god. yesterday i was thinking why every one is using this avatar :( but now i know there is verry big reason to do this.
RIP Sponge Bob.

and i dont know him.
but i feel verry bad for him and every other people who get killed in this type
of incident. i always think why Terrorists are in this world. god please give some
knowledge to this type of people

I don't not know him as I'm very new to WJ. But I should expose my condolence to this valuable member as I'm part of this WJ family. :)RIP Sponge Bob

After reading about 11 pages of condolences, I am in a very very deep shock, this is very saddening news to me especially as he was a person I've had a great relationship, friendship and partnership with during many years on many and many projects, it is very very heart breaking for me to loose such a dear person to me online, although we did not maintain contact these recent months, you will always be remembered as a great guy, a great friend and mentor to me, much love, RIP.

This is yet another lesson to stay focused, enjoy life, don't waste a second of it, you never know what happens, I am in tears and in deep sadness right now..

Last edited:
been wondering for awhile what Sponge Bob RIP avatars are for... just got some free time to browse here and that is just sad to read what happened... with all the info I read, I guess he was a good and friendly fella...

may he rest in peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back