Our Respected User Sponge Bob is no longer with us.... :( R.I.P. Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpongeBob was a really good friend of mine right from the day we had our first chat from. Though, we lost contact after I was banned. His absence here is certainly going to make a very deep impact somehow. :'/ I really feel sorry for his family. Your soul will always live in peace buddy. You will be never forgotten by me atleast. :)

RIP.

dont have words to express what i am feeling right now,

we got to know each other some time back and became good friends,
May his loved ones find solace.

RIP SpongeBob, You will always be missed.

Last edited:
Thats so Fucking Bullshit...............

R.I.P Man you was a Great Buddy and helped me alot of Times i cant Believe why People are so Fucking Hateful!

I hope you are in a Great Plaace in Heaven and this Terrorists Dont care which Religion BURN IN HELL!

Miss you man!!! You are a great guy , we had chatted few days and known each other.

Damn, I couldnt have a chance to speak with you after that. Buddy come in my dreams, miss you a lot.

RIP.

Cant express how shocked I am . all words dried in my head when i read this . So unexpected and sad !

Rest in Peace my friend. my prayers with you .

shocking news...

good persons have bad luck in life. bad persons like this terrorist are still alive doing this bullshit.

Sad to hear that we have lost a valued, dedicated friend & member here on WJunction.

I remember when you first started off in the scene, you had a passion and you never stopped since the first day you arrived.

The terrorists that did this to you will meet their justice.

God bless & rest in peace, what happened to you was not deserved and you will be avenged & never forgotten.

You will be missed.

One day you're here discussing with people on forum, next day you get killed in terrorist attack. Really sad, my deepest condolences to his family.

Rest in peace buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back