OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, Bug in theme.:wave:

You are correct, if anyone has accidentally activated PPD please send an email to our support team. After that everything should be straightened out. Thanks.

so it is not active ppd program?

No, see the above post.

URL Leech supports which sites? & is there any specific thing to do to upload files or just copy-paste & upload?

Copy-paste and upload. Rapidshare.com, Netload.in, Hotfile.com, Mediafire.com, 4shared.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Filefactory.com, Crocko.com, Filesonic.com, Fileserve.com, Wupload.com and Bitshare.com.

Then how to download files without using the RDP ?

We recommend using your home PC.

you need fix it- no wait when for FTP files to load onto your file manager.
and please, stop notice abuse files: "We want to inform you that we have received an abuse message and deleted the following files:"

It is nothing that we are doing it is set this way by our servers. It is only for files that have been removed for DMCA Abuse. When it pops up just clear it off.

just a quick question, what is the maximum upload size? thanks

You can upload up to 10GB files on our service.

Is PPD working. It can change in the account setting...

It is not enabled. See above for more info.

agree. please make it 10 seconds.
10 mins is still long wait.

See above. FTP is not a setting set by us it takes a few minutes to adjust.

please tell me.
If I purchase a premium account with a credit card, you will be a regular subscription?

If you purchase premium time with a credit card it is counted as a premium account.

nope..they're offering PPS only..the option which is showing in the account settings will closed soon..check some previous pages & u'll get the accurate answer

You are correct. PPD will not be released.

Everyone follows DMCA but when your payment processor is bombarded with DMCA take down notices they usually terminate their client.

Also can you make the maximum filesize of upload to be 2GB? 1GB was good in the old days but things have changed now. People prefer smaller number of links.

Regarding the second section I guess your techies have already taken care of the issue. You also need to introduce FTP Upload for free members because web upload is not always 100% reliable. More upload options provide better flexibility of choice for uploaders.

The DMCA's are sent to us as stated in our DMCA Policies. We are in constant connection with our Credit Card providers in order to insure that no issues occur.

Max filesize is 10 GB for Premium users, it is not 1 GB. We will look into introducing the more upload options but at this time it is for premium users only.

I really like this file hosting but will not be active until the PPD program I can not use the activate hopefully soon.

We do not plan to activate PPD, we would rather provide our users with a more reliable service and not experience any issues.

hi..
I only get the "504 Gateway Time-out"????

It was a temporary bug and is already fixed.

FTP still not working !!

FTP is working for everyone. Please send a message to Support@OTEUpload.com for more help with getting it to work for you.

Hi again Stephen, Please add search section soon, I can't find files

It should be added shortly our team member in charge of implementation is having some family issues and is not in the office currently.

How to get link folder ?

We do not allow folder linking. It is only as a means to classify and categorize your files.

The 2shared.com. :fly:
Just copy-paste & upload.

Im not sure what you mean by this, if you can explain further I can assist you better. Thanks.

Max filesize is 10 GB for Premium users, it is not 1 GB. We will look into introducing the more upload options but at this time it is for premium users only.
it's just 2GB sir. Can't upload more than 2GB each file

The 2shared.com. :fly:
Just copy-paste & upload.
mate, 2shared is for lumfile I guess.. :)

Copy-paste and upload. Rapidshare.com, Netload.in, Hotfile.com, Mediafire.com, 4shared.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Filefactory.com, Crocko.com, Filesonic.com, Fileserve.com, Wupload.com and Bitshare.com.
Thanks for the reply mate :) but its free URL leech, isn't it? or do I need premium accounts like remote hosting?
Again thanks in advance for the support! :)

I do now, thanks :).

cana I upload via zoom?
yap u can upload files via z-o-o-m uploader..I'm also using it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back