OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zhOe38q.jpg

speed is not as fast as before (50 mb/sec) but its very good for me. 20 mb/sec

and WE WAIT MORE ACTIVITY OF ADMINS OF OTEUPLOAD AROUND HERE AND REPLY OUR PROBLEMS
AND RELEASE NEW UPDATES. THIS OLD SKIN is full of bug and abuse us.

Last edited:
ananisikim
i think u are using older version of Jdownloader
Latest version is not working with OTEUPLOAD

Admin please try to add IDM support again
Regards

Hi Stephen,

Did you fixed this error? Besides ı can't see referral details as premium user or free user

Code:
http://srv9-9.oteupload.com:182

We will add this information in next few days.

What is the daily download limit of premium users?

Thanks.

Its 60GB for premium users.

Thanks for helping other and giving them the information.

Aren't the restrictions accounts based like most hosts (uploaded etc)? 60GB is fair enough, at least its better than rapidgator's 15GB/day limit.

Thanks before we set the limit we discussed about it and set it to 60GB which is fair enough for every user.

is there any option for importing files like Uploaded.net ?

also i think this option is available in Xfilesharing scripts as i have made it before in cyberlocker.ch

please active this option :)

We are going to have it in next few days we hope it will be before this Friday.

problem not fixed

Referral link or file link - register - buy premium does not count

and

still 9.95$
extend account is still 9.95$
not 8.20
for turbobit
8.98$ normal value
6.28$ is extension from internal money

I have no idea what you asking please proved little more information.

Please fix the sales issue once and for all.

Ever since this fancy design came up, a lot of features and stuff have been gone.

Bring back the old design where everything's almost perfect as it was.

Guys i have told this so many times that we already have fix this issue and its fixed from last few days. If anyone still think that there is any issue with sales please kindly test it your self before posting it here and if you will found any issue we will give you that sale full amount + the extra So please before post it here this issue again and again and mixing the other up loaders mind please test it your self. I hope you will not take this as a wrong answer or any misunderstanding

wait posting till they fix problem.

@ananisikim The only issue which we have right now is just file manger which you guys need to trust us that we will release it in max 2 days. Please try to understand we cannot just release something which is not fully completed. And our whole team is working very hard to make the file manger the best ever

Maybe they use real debrid account to get your premium links and u didn't get sales. :cough:
Ote is just a new file host and not so popular so they won't buy premium acc.

There is allot of users uploaders those who made more then 40+ sales per day.

8,20 is too high for extensin with interrnal money
most companies make it 70-80% of it 6,8-7$ can be fine and 22 $ for 3 months :)) etc.

@ananisikim what you trying to explain can you please kindly make it little simple for me to understand ?

does zoom upload problem already fix?

Its working fine can you please send me an screenshot of the error so that i can have a look into it.

payment received. thanks ote

Your Welcome

Why don't have FTP??

FTP is working fine. If there is any issue in FTP Please send an e-mail at Support@OTEUpload.com with a little information such as your username or account ID

Only premium user have FTP !

Yes FTP Upload is only for Premium users

IDM & Jdownloader 2 is not working with OTEupload, please tell me how i download Files

Jdownloader team is working on Jdownloader 2 to make it work with OTEUpload. However Jdownloader 1 is working fine with OTEUpload

JD 1 works well

yes it is and thanks for the information. it help us allot when users like you post stuff like this which help others

Jdownloader is not working with OTEupload

Working fine please use Jdownloader 1 and not Jdownloader 2 beta

zhOe38q.jpg

speed is not as fast as before (50 mb/sec) but its very good for me. 20 mb/sec

and WE WAIT MORE ACTIVITY OF ADMINS OF OTEUPLOAD AROUND HERE AND REPLY OUR PROBLEMS
AND RELEASE NEW UPDATES. THIS OLD SKIN is full of bug and abuse us.

@ananisikim I am here and i am active. however we have also live Support in Skype and you can send us an e-mail at Support@OTEUpload.com you guys need to understand that i cannot answer in this topic every hour :) Please do not take me wrong i am here for you only and trying my best to answer each and every question you guys asks me

ananisikim
i think u are using older version of Jdownloader
Latest version is not working with OTEUPLOAD

Admin please try to add IDM support again
Regards

We have already send an E-mail to the IDM Support team. and they are working on it.

yes I use old version is better for me. JD2 is still beta and does not offer to anyone . If you have use JD1

yes please use Jdownloader 1 until the release the full version of the Jdownloader 2

Same problems with JDownloader.

Please use Jdownloader 1

stephan what about reducing min payout for WMZ ? 100 $ is too much for small uploaders :-=

Webmoney not working for premium registeration

err: 1 merchant purse () not specified or incorrect step:6

Last edited:
oteupload so let me get this clear.. if one signs up for an account with a oteupload referral link but doesn't buy premium it wont show up on statistics right? just trying to make sure how this works

detailed stats are here

https://www.oteupload.com/?op=my_reports2

but its corrupted I mean sometimes it does not show forum names gives only filenames or gives nothing
and we desperately wait new release of filemanager asap.

let me explain your premium extension still 9.95$ with the money earned from sales
you told us you decreased this value to 8.75$ in previous pages.

4077440-1_tn.jpg

EXTEND PREMIUM ACCOUNTS button does not works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back