Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why people would want to continue receiving money for upping copyrighted movies? It means you could be dragged into lawsuit or legal action as a co conspirator, and for what a few hundred bucks?

I still don't understand why people would want to continue receiving money for upping copyrighted movies? It means you could be dragged into lawsuit or legal action as a co conspirator, and for what a few hundred bucks?

Ohhh my God.
In what world are you???
All the big sites do, it is perfectly normal the uploader be rewarded for the effort and help sales of the host.

I will be LOL so hard when like 70% of there member leave and someone hacks the forum less than are yr ago they bought Pronbb for 300k damn Oron must feel like jerk now

I will be LOL so hard when like 70% of there member leave and someone hacks the forum less than are yr ago they bought Pronbb for 300k damn Oron must feel like jerk now

I don't think so, I am sure they made enough money from this forum since practically every link was at Oron.

I still don't understand why people would want to continue receiving money for upping copyrighted movies?
Because no real job in their country. An american or western-european is difficult to understand, but it's serious.

It means you could be dragged into lawsuit or legal action as a co conspirator, and for what a few hundred bucks?
How much worse than getting asbestosis/cancer in another black job for a 2-300 bucks? 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back