VPS OpenVServers - High-End VPS, 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to post some feedback for this hosting. I've been using OpenVServers for 1 month now...

They offer top notch support. The best support I have EVER seen. Stable VPS. Best bang for buck.

Great job guys and keep it up.!

Review after 1 month

It almost passed 1 month and I promised a review, so here it is:

I have been switching from multiple shared hosting to their vps.

Support was very good, and patient at my every dumb question, I spent more then 1 hour talking on msn with Ricardo, before decided to buy. He's the man ! (y)
The server was ready the next day and helped me with the configurations. Then he advised me to use the support tickets system, which I didn't like because of bad experience with them at shared hosting. I was amazed of the response time here, usually a few mins to 1-2 hours.

Uptime: the uptime was almost 100%. The only problem I had was once with the speed, which was very low around 32kbs, but I sent a support ticket and 1-2 hours problem was solved.

Connection Speed:
it all depends on the locations and the structures of the nodes. I get usually around 7-8mbs, but 1-2mbs at others.

Price:
being new to vps, I have decided to purchase also a Cpanel wich its easy to use, but also comes with +$14.99. Paying $52.72 every month its not cheap, but I guess quality comes with the price.

Conclusion: its exactly what I wanted and I wanted something good. They are doing a great job.

Rating: 9.7/10

It's most likely you didn't talk to Ricardo but to Wildfire (also known as Mr. Allan). Ricardo does most of his support through the support system.
Wildifire does the sales, Ricardo the tech support.

I would say 52 dollars including Cpanel is a bargain. Try to get a 120Gb VPS (with warez hosting) anywhere else.

Scope comes close (even with 170mb HD!) but doesn't allow warez hosting.

It's most likely you didn't talk to Ricardo but to Wildfire (also known as Mr. Allan). Ricardo does most of his support through the support system.
Wildifire does the sales, Ricardo the tech support.

I would say 52 dollars including Cpanel is a bargain. Try to get a 120Gb VPS (with warez hosting) anywhere else.

Scope comes close (even with 170mb HD!) but doesn't allow warez hosting.

Hey sniffdog, how are you?

Yes, he talked with me directly through MSN. It's rare, but it happens from time to time (specially when our current clients give me some free time). :P

Regards

I was wrong then. Well. I didn't disturb you so much lately.

Do you still have my VPS? Still looking to fill up my Paypal. Missing my VPS.;)

You would have to speak to the owner himself.
Last i heard he was trying to move away from Windows Hosting since it was difficult with openvz, (things like not being able to easily install, or one click installs, etc).

But don't quote me, i am sure if you speak with him he may allow you, he's a really nice guy =)

You can't install windows on openvz as far as I am aware - but I spoke to him a couple of times on msn seems like a good guy.

I didn't know they host you?
MY365HOST.ORG

- I thought you had a server with OVH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back