VPS OpenVServers - High-End VPS, 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I haz the 120GB package?

The blonde dude @ msn told i should checkout through your website, though I can not, since all the VPS are freshed-out.

So I guess this thing is handled here.
Contact me asap.

Thanks.

To purchase, please contact OpenVServers through the following email address: sales (at) openvservers (dot) biz

Best Regards

I've just send out an e-mail to order a VPS.
Looking forward to my new VPS!

Warez Diary Day 2:
It's been nearly 24 hours since I placed my order.
I have not received any details for my VPS yet, maybe it's because of easter..

Edit: Just received word that the server will be delivered within 24 hours, can't wait!

To purchase, please contact OpenVServers through the following email address: sales (at) openvservers (dot) biz

Best Regards

I sent e-mail to that address but it didn't go through and returned.

My question is: do you have VPS in the Netherlands? or Germany is the only option? Also, do you accept LibertyReserve as payment?

I got the <s>0.8</s>1GB VMZ plan yesterday.
The whole process was very quick, took a couple of hours at top, to get the login details and stuff.
About the client support, it's really fast, friendly and usefull.
The server seems fast, as least i've never transfered files using ftp so fast before.

I had some problems configuring the domain stuff, but it was my noobism kicking in xD

No problems at all untill now.
I really recommend it if you want a relieble and unexpensive service.

I sent e-mail to that address but it didn't go through and returned.

My question is: do you have VPS in the Netherlands? or Germany is the only option? Also, do you accept LibertyReserve as payment?

No. Currently they only have servers in Germany.

I do not believe they have LR.
I think they only allow MoneyBookers & Paypal. (please correct me if I am wrong)

We accept PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union and Wire Transfer as far as i know.

Yes we only have server in Germany, but you are fine to host whatever you wish as long as you do not threaten downtime for our nodes, yourself or other clients on our server.
:D

me too this is absolutely enraging. Too bad this host seemed excellent but this is the 3rd time this month there is a downtime.

I'm moving on.

Many of our downtimes are due to upgrades on our servers to provide more speed, value and resources for you.

One of our downtimes was thanks to a HDD upgrade for example, we try to minimize the downtime we have to make to do an upgrade but in the long-term it is worth it.

Yes and in a civilized world hosting companies send advanced notices before suddenly pulling the plug and upgrading their hardware.

Your reply is as helpful as Google's auto translate feature, it is a load of gibberish if you ask me.

Wonder how many customers you will lose with a 3 hours downtime followed by a half reply that does not make any sense and even if it did, it conveys nothing but complete unprofessionalism.

How can they be the best when a fully managed VPS is down for 4 hours per month overall is beyond me, I've totally changed my mind about them.

Not only that, but the only person who matters, which is Ricarodo - does not reply Emails, MSN and even that 24/7 SMS service.

If you are serious about your sites localhost, you cannot afford 4 hours per month downtime, it is just not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back