Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dear Openload Admin , now I want to move the database movies from google drive to openload but you can increase the upload capacity of each.i wish i can upload max 40 GB and Extend file removal time up 1 years ? I have some files with quality 1080p files larger than 30 GB each , please help me . my new account is [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]donte568ruff9005@gmail.com[/FONT]

History ( my old account openload )

AmountEmail/WalletMethodDateStatus
205.00xxxxxBtc2017-06-01 08:04:29Paid
100.00xxxxxxBtc2017-06-01 03:30:00Paid
438.00 (you will receive 427.05)xxxxxPaypal2017-05-01 05:05:09Paid
82.00 (you will receive 79.95)xxxxxxxPaypal2017-03-05 05:01:14Paid

I sent a message, I answered here and I see that nothing is done
I can not withdraw money, I do not receive confirmation email

Down Down Down Openload stat down...I closed two years openload account.Open only cherrystreams,or vidoza,or others.Openload is dead+China support.

seems service works quite buggy now, it doesn't convert video from avi to mp4 fully, I had avi with 50 min but I got mp4 with only 10 min

seems service works quite buggy now, it doesn't convert video from avi to mp4 fully, I had avi with 50 min but I got mp4 with only 10 min

Hi,

can you PM me the link to the file and link to the soruce file aswell.

Regards

Marcel
it wasn't actually convert process issue, files just weren't transferred fully, I used FileZilla with multiple uploading up to 6

so the problem that the service doesn't support multiple uploading? why I got many "failed transfer" the whole day? I remember it worked ok 4-7 months ago
also when I got "failed transfer" for some video why the service still saves them on the server and converts to mp4, they aren't even fully videos, I have to find them and delete manually

Last edited:
Hi,

can you PM me the link to the file and link to the soruce file aswell.

Regards

Marcel
it wasn't actually convert process issue, files just weren't transferred fully, I used FileZilla with multiple uploading up to 6

so the problem that the service doesn't support multiple uploading? why I got many "failed transfer" the whole day? I remember it worked ok 4-7 months ago
also when I got "failed transfer" for some video why the service still saves them on the server and converts to mp4, they aren't even fully videos, I have to find them and delete manually

Well,

please contact our support with details and screenshots.
It's the first time i hear about an issue like that, so please share the details with us.

Regards

Marcel

It's the first time i hear about an issue like that, so please share the details with us.

Solved using only 1 uploading (not multi)

I have a request for subtitles default language. Because it's not very comfortable to choose "English" from the list every time I add subtitles

Screenshot_11.png

Or at least make this to put the latest checked language to first places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back