Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot request payout

After requesting payout via Paypal and confirming it in my email, the link provided in the email confirmation only redirects me to my user account dashboard without any further confirmation messages regarding the request. What's wrong?

yes stats are definitely bad

f0c8060f90e3a03ad64c31bff26fcf91.png

I'm having a lot of trouble making remote links. It used to work easily with a number of hosts. And they have a whole laundry list that apparently work. The last one that worked properly was Vodlocker and now that one doesn't work for me either. :( Is it just me?

how is my file getting deleted for DMCA with like ZERO traffic in no time....... while I see top spot links all over for the same file being still online....... ridiculous

it's like you are screwing certain uploaders on purpose

Last edited:
Yeah in 1 day i had almost 50 to 80 files removed.. 30 e-mails and 28 were from openload.. you do know hosts can DMCA files on their own. it is their system and their setup. could be a way from keeping you from earning more.. just a thought.

Not saying openload does that as i don't know how they operate but i am aware of files being removed alot faster than most

Last edited:
Dear Marcel,

A lot of my links which i haven't shared to the public got deleted due to DMCA issue.

Is there possible that dmca authority checked our file directly to our account ?

Can they access our account without our notice?

Thx

Dear Marcel,

A lot of my links which i haven't shared to the public got deleted due to DMCA issue.

Is there possible that dmca authority checked our file directly to our account ?

Can they access our account without our notice?

Thx

Try changing the file names to random gibberish such as: gy54whj56erjui56r.rar

Perhaps this is what needs to be done to solve the dmca issues.

I mean is it possible third party such as dmca authority accessing our file without permission and delete our file which haven't published yet in our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back