Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, none of the videos work for me either (Canada). Have tried Chrome/Firefox, I've tried accessing from other networks, nothing works. All the videos go straight to "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

Wierd! I hope, Marcel have answer on this.

Yup, none of the videos work for me either (Canada). Have tried Chrome/Firefox, I've tried accessing from other networks, nothing works. All the videos go straight to "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

Wierd! I hope, Marcel have answer on this.

This could be due a SSL issue. We changed the cert today.
Please keep me updated if its better now.

Regards

Marcel

pls check my account on email: ari-19932@live.de

NOBODY has & had any access to it thats why the first login attempt failed without the code. i checked it via outlooks settings & stuff, i didn´t even know i have an account on your site.

very last login was from me, was curious why i had an account

All videos are not working.

the media could not be loaded either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

There is something wrong with the enocding system. Look in your filemanager. Files that don't work have a exclamation mark in front of the name.

I just uploaded one video and has the exclamation mark in front of it. The videos I uploaded earlier today work.

Update: Just uploaded. No problem.

screenshot_72.png

Last edited:
I cashed out two hours ago and just got paid! With hosts like vidbull and vodlocker messing around with our earnings. I want to take a moment to say that I appreciate openload and the efforts to fix problems that occur, the communication and of course the super-fast payments...

I cashed out two hours ago and just got paid! With hosts like vidbull and vodlocker messing around with our earnings. I want to take a moment to say that I appreciate openload and the efforts to fix problems that occur, the communication and of course the super-fast payments...

I am glad to to read that other people are noticing that vidbull and vodlocker are messing with people's earnings. They took away atleast up to 90% of earnings. hope more people speak up on this soon as well. don't know much about openload besides that their affiliate is low as well..

Thanks bro!

Support told that they gave me premium, but I can see: [FONT=&quot]Current Status: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Active
[/FONT]

Marcel, maybe you can help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back