Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having same problem that video's are deleted so fast.. Compared to other host. Videos don't even last a full day :(

They are dmca comply and offer many tools to help does who report those files , and being the biggiest and know host in the world it's normal.
I got a file deleted 24 hours later and without any views.

Hi,

I got this problem on all my videos that I recenty uploaded.

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

Can you please fix this.

Thank you

damn there is always some problem with these hosts... seriously there is no 2 days in a row when something is not fcked up somewhere

Would be interesting what in your opinion dont work, because from my view anything is working since weeks now without any impacts.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

I got this problem on all my videos that I recenty uploaded.

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

Can you please fix this.

Thank you

Could you please PM me your browser details, installed addons and your OS?
Additionally i might have some more questions then, because this issue isnt reproducable for us and we still not know what is causing it.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Upload and Multiple Upload dont work!

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 809 of the JSON data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back