Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me

I request payment for 24h, now i don't revice that money on my paypal account. Sorry, my english verry bad.
Please check for me. Thank you

hello guys.. I have a question for you... How can I avoid to have this issue "The website you're watching this video at is hotlinking videos from openload.co, openload.co does not allow this." ??? I use to upload videos but sometimes i get this messsage when i click on my videos.... thank u so much!

Edit. I just check my videos from other IP and they were visible... So iI think the prblem is my IP =/

Last edited:
Okay, the remote upload error, just some information.

A lot of the links I remote upload have a space in between the words. This is why the link is being rejected. Is there any way of fixing this?

For example, if my link has dots instead of spaces, it will accept, otherwise it gives and error. No other website gives me this issue for remote uploads......

A lot of the links I remote upload have a space in between the words. This is why the link is being rejected. Is there any way of fixing this?

For example, if my link has dots instead of spaces, it will accept, otherwise it gives and error. No other website gives me this issue for remote uploads......

Just replace all space characters " " with "%20"

Just replace all space characters " " with "%20"

Thanks dude I'll try that tonight after work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back