Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was somehow forced to like the post above...

I appreciate all your reports here, but if something didnt works were here to fix it. These things making our host better then another one, makes it also harder to maintain.

In general, if you're not satisfied with our service and i kindly remind you that we are a free service. You're not forced to use us, anyway were happy that we have you guys with us, but please show only a small understanding when some issues going on. We always work with pressure on the fastest solution, people which are working longer with us know that.
We are not here to scam you, we have a transparant and constant PPD, without any sneaky features such as shaving or similar, its the same for any account since over one year now. For us any user is the same and will be also treated the same. If a payment takes longer then 24 hours, please be a bit more patient, we see overdue payments and do all to get it paid out as fast as possible.

I just needed to write this, i really appreciate all your support, but there is no sense a flaming here because your payment is a bit late, or some function isn't working. When something is wrong please report it here and you can be sure we will keep an eye on it and try to resolve it as fast as possible.

Regards

Marcel

Marcel, I consulted more than once the following and I still get no response:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]In the API, how I can choose if I want my videos to be converted or not? In other words, enable and disable the "Auto-Convert Videos into streamable videos"[/FONT]
Hi,

there is no function for this in the API right now.

Regards

Marcel

Working for me without problems , download and upload aswell.

Was dawn for 2s but for some users here its a fking disaster, and ofc "RU not working", "too slow" and "when I will get my 10 dollas, I reqested payout 2h 22min 12sec ago, wrr, wrr". WJ standards ...

True. This gif explains a lot, this is some percentage of users, like 1 percent of total users, can't helped it....

giphyinlmr.gif

all back normal finally thanks for it and thanks for the payment very happy with this host professinal

Openload, dont delete subtitles on deleted dmca files.

Thanks

I have talked with on of there developers and can't figure it out how this is happen.
For those who don't use this future is not big of a deal.
But for those like me who are daily get over 1k of files delete a day witch is incredible to see this happen every day.Never the less fix this issue if you can.
And omn18791 the subtitles are unliked not deleted , but if you copy the same file in you're account the subtitle appear at both files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back