Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit to Reddit and get quite a good number of visitors from there. But my domain is now blocked. I received a message from the moderator.

Your domain has been blocked due to adblock avoiding popups. If this issue is fixed i will remove the block.

I do not have 'Force Users to disable Adbloc' enabled.

I think this is a serious issue and hope Openload does something about that or elsewise a lot of Reddit submitters will fly off to another host. But then again I guess the host has to make some money too.

Last edited:
I submit to Reddit and get quite a good number of visitors from there. But my domain is now blocked. I received a message from the moderator.

Your domain has been blocked due to adblock avoiding popups. If this issue is fixed i will remove the block.

I do not have 'Force Users to disable Adbloc' enabled.

I think this is a serious issue and hope Openload does something about that or elsewise a lot of Reddit submitters will fly off to another host. But then again I guess the host has to make some money too.

I suggest you to force to disable.
Otherwise its possible that even adblock users see atleast 1 ad.

Regards

Marcel

Edit: Were investigate the thumbnail/subtitle issue. Please be patient.

Thanks Marcel.

I tested it with Adblock and no popups. But Reddit still say popping up occurs.

They gave me this url as proof:
http://imgur.com/Q03DOFe

Update: I figured it out. I'ts a browser issue. Firefox handles it nicely, no popups. Chrome however, shows a popup.
If you enable adblock block, Firefox doesn't complain, Chrome says you have to disable the block of Adblock.

Update 2: It seems to be the problem of only one post.

Last edited:
[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h]No server is available to handle this request.

also videos don't stream properly, buffers too much or gets disconnected midway. please fix these issues.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back