Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upload mp4 videos of 1.2 GB and I it converts my videos to 800 MB (not even 1 GB).
Please make the limit at least of 1.5 GB (or increase bitrate).
I wish you good luck and $ :)

cannot upload >1GB file thru FTP. it stop around ~99%. try a few times already.

ok try remote upload also failed. so i guess free user can't upload >1gb file, i though you list max 5gb filesize in front page.

Last edited:
Yeah, it probably wasn't from Openload. I've recieved 60 payments to my PayPal account from Openload and never had an issue.

PayPal probably just wants to verify more things from you for tax reasons. I switched to Bitcoin now, cheaper fees and a lot more anonymous than PayPal and I was starting to get to the threshold where PayPal would report my payments received to the tax bureau..
can you add payoneer, my paypal is limited after i requested a payout from you

The right click function "Save As" to save a copy of the video while playing, is still not working. Please fix it.

Go to User Settings and uncheck : Disable right click on video player(e.g. to prevent users from saving your videos).If you try to save from someone else you can't if they have check this option.

The right click function "Save As" to save a copy of the video while playing, is still not working. Please fix it.

Go to User Settings and uncheck : Disable right click on video player(e.g. to prevent users from saving your videos).If you try to save from someone else you can't if they have check this option.

The option already uncheck. Can you please try on your embed video to see if you can use right mouse on playing video?

That doesn't work. You still can't right click if it's unchecked.

I've uploaded a video file, but it's Content Type is: "application/octet-stream".
This type of file wont encode to mp4 :(
Could you please add it? It would be great if you could cos at the moment I'm having to convert everything with Handbrake, and then upload it... Takes me alot of time :(

What do you reckon?

The option already uncheck. Can you please try on your embed video to see if you can use right mouse on playing video?

Yes , and I have the same issue.Maybe Marcel can help you with a response.

Hi

Hi Openload,

Days ago my balance remains the same, has already spent 4 days and still the same. what is the problem? Most viewers are of Peru.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back