Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upload speed is getting from bad to worst. Takes me 1 hour to upload a 30 mins video, around 100mb. This is crazy. :(

Last edited:
The upload speed is getting from bad to worst. Takes me 1 hour to upload a 30 mins video, around 100mb. This is crazy. :(

nNaB8Zk.png

ehm ... :D
speed is ok for me

I am using ZOOM too but I can't upload to openload.co, I keep getting a "error: download link not found"
it only works for openload.io and I don't get those speed. :s

I have contacted zoom support and there response was :

"Hi,
this is due to site change. It will be updated

z_o_o_m"

I don't now how , but I have tried openload.io or openload.io [ssl] with account but same error.A solution for now is to upload without an account using zoom and then remote upload to your account or by using the browser.

"Hi,

z_o_o_m"

I don't now how , but I have tried openload.io or openload.io [ssl] with account but same error.A solution for now is to upload without an account using zoom and then remote upload to your account or by using the browser.

Thanks for the answer.
What's weird is that it seems to work fine for other users. Now I am not able to use ZOOM at all, not for .io nor for .co I got the same error message for both.

Im from croatia, and openload is unaviable, website not working, with vpn and proxy work fine.

Hi,

please PM me your ISP and your DNS settings to check why its not working.

Regards

Marcel

"Hi,

z_o_o_m"

Thanks for the answer.
What's weird is that it seems to work fine for other users. Now I am not able to use ZOOM at all, not for .io nor for .co I got the same error message for both.

Hi,

i hope zoom admin will fix it soon :)

Regards

Marcel

how with internet download manager or idm

what if the download or use internet download manager IDM whether paid ?? please answer ??

Marcel you need to talk your team and stop remote upload through openload accounts.Someone is copying all of my videos.I have worked in the past 5 month downloading / uploading manually all of my videos and it's not fair.

remote URL upload method isn't working properly today, it finishes then says "Status: error" after the upload is completed. I use a direct link too remote upload because it's faster for me too upload onto my own server then remote upload onto the site, normally it works fine but today it hasn't been working. Can you look into this for me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back