Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are views/downloads counted? If a visitor visits my website and watches 3 videos, is that 3 views? If I have 500 visits per day to my website(about 700 videos) how much will I earn? Thanks!

How are views/downloads counted? If a visitor visits my website and watches 3 videos, is that 3 views? If I have 500 visits per day to my website(about 700 videos) how much will I earn? Thanks!

Hi,

if a user watching 3 times it should be counted up to 3 times, depends on how much time span is in between the views.
Hard to say how much you can earn. You probably have to try it out! :)

Regards

Marcel

Already done that a couple of days ago and no one responds me... I have to use another email provider (not hotmail)???
Yes,

we have ongoing email delivery issues with any microsoft related email service(hotmail/live/...)
We highly suggest to use another provider.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

if a user watching 3 times it should be counted up to 3 times, depends on how much time span is in between the views.
Hard to say how much you can earn. You probably have to try it out! :)

Regards

Marcel

Ok, but what is the time span between views? You have to understand me, I have 2.5 TB of files, 700 videos, and none of them are converted to MP4, so it's lot of work for me. Therefor, I need to gather all info I can get. :)

Hi Marcel, can I disable access to all my videos that are viewed by 3rd party apps and uses https://olpair.com/ to get paired?
In my acc I've checked Block API and Block Direct access and added my domains. So, I want my videos to be watched only from my websites via openload embed codes. But I found that they can be watched via 3rd party apps.
Are these views paid or not? Anyway, I want to stop them!
Also, can I block access to some countries? I don't want to have access to some countries.

My request of payment still pending. Account World89

Amount Email/Wallet Method Date Status
xx.00 (you will receive xx.35) ***************** Paypal 2018-05-31 19:44:24 Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back