Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down yourself, who pays me the losses, shut up what you have to do

First of all I was not referring to you but to those who were reporting that the site was not working right now.
According to you, you need to be more polite, because I was not aggressive with you at all.

Edit: I found the problem I was having, an extension that was in my called Chrome (PDF Viewer) that I do not remember having installed, I do not know the reason and neither does this extension serve, but the embed gives error. I uninstalled it and everything went back to normal. I believe that this error is not on the openload side and it was mine.

Someone else is getting this error in the openload embeds. I thought it was only on my account, but I went to see other sites that uses openload and some embeds have the same error.

openload%2B2.jpg

Last edited:
First of all I was not referring to you but to those who were reporting that the site was not working right now.
According to you, you need to be more polite, because I was not aggressive with you at all.

This openload goes like all servers, nothing works, we lose money and do not pay

Fixed Bad Counter.Fixed New Error.Fixed Country blocker or Browser Blocker.All Addon Blocker.This is Manipulate.Error bugs fixed.Goodwork Marcel.Google blocked all xxx videos links all openload xxx links blocked.
More ideas.

Where is new video storage hostings? Upload videos business dead...2018 all site closed :D

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-1-30 Openload - User Panel_LI.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-1-30 Openload - User Panel_LI.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 122
Fixed Bad Counter.Fixed New Error.Fixed Country blocker or Browser Blocker.All Addon Blocker.This is Manipulate.Error bugs fixed.Goodwork Marcel.Google blocked all xxx videos links all openload xxx links blocked.
More ideas.

Where is new video storage hostings? Upload videos business dead...2018 all site closed :D
you have a problem :/ ..everything good to me .

There is a bug on smartv saying that the user need to disable adblock.And there is no adblock on a smartv browser.
1-2 weeks ago worked just fine.

There is a bug on smartv saying that the user need to disable adblock.And there is no adblock on a smartv browser.
1-2 weeks ago worked just fine.---Yes more problem.

relying exclusively on a 3rd party website like openload is not the smartest to beginn with--3rd party is bad start.

Counter problems.Adblock,blocker,browser plugins,manipulate.33% look the picture.

Please fixed bugs errors.Goodwork

screenshot-2018-1-30-openload-user-panel_li-jpg.250

1-2 weeks ago worked just fine.---Yes more problem.

relying exclusively on a 3rd party website like openload is not the smartest to beginn with--3rd party is bad start.

Counter problems.Adblock,blocker,browser plugins,manipulate.33% look the picture.

Please fixed bugs errors.Goodwork

screenshot-2018-1-30-openload-user-panel_li-jpg.250
ayy lmao teen dreams :O

okay back to the topic
The admin hasn't replied for a while since all these errors have started appearing. I wonder whats going on

getting tired of these fucking priority deletions... I post link, getting deleted in less than 1 hour, primewire mods or whoever replace it right in that fucking second you removed my link, primewire mods or whoever's link is up all day the rest of the day............ happens on the regular basis now, not even for premiers only... if openload is not included in this then they are fooled by someone big time with these dmca reports but I'm starting to think there is some interest relationship between the site and the company... they can write me anything I don't really give a damn :D everyone is lying... one thing is sure there are some people who would move every fucking rock existing to force other people to leave this business... how would such people still have any idea of the old warez spirit, greedy fucks, don't worry karma will slap you hard, for me the only thing I can loose is money...

Last edited:
getting tired of these fucking priority deletions... I post link, getting deleted in less than 1 hour, primewire mods or whoever replace it right in that fucking second you removed my link, primewire mods or whoever's link is up all day the rest of the day............ happens on the regular basis now, not even for premiers only... if openload is not included in this then they are fooled by someone big time with these dmca reports but I'm starting to think there is some interest relationship between the site and the company... they can write me anything I don't really give a damn :D everyone is lying... one thing is sure there are some people who would move every fucking rock existing to force other people to leave this business... how would such people still have any idea of the old warez spirit, greedy fucks, don't worry karma will slap you hard, for me the only thing I can loose is money...

calm down ''katyha''...maybe you should worry if he pays

don't worry karma will slap you hard, for me the only thing I can loose is money...

I think karma will slap YOU . Do you think you can make money uploading copyrighted content ? Do you think you have the right to make money from other people's work? You never know when the cops may be outside your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back