Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think karma will slap YOU . Do you think you can make money uploading copyrighted content ? Do you think you have the right to make money from other people's work? You never know when the cops may be outside your house.

oh yeah because hollywood and industry are the good guys ight?... then you come whine to me about this while browsing ppv warez hosts and probably do the same work :D... hypocrisy and guff all around... I hope you were a good little boy to uncle capitalism today lol... also yeah those producers work their asses off for crumbs to make the best movies in the world huh? poor them... nah it's actually the opposite, movies don't have too much intellectual / cultural content anymore, series do, I respect series so I don't link series... I bet you also link series with your broke ass greedy ass... still you are the one who is trying to keep me lessons about morals :D fucked up world we live in

Last edited:
oh yeah because hollywood and industry are the good guys ight?... then you come whine to me about this while browsing ppv warez hosts and probably do the same work :D... hypocrisy and guff all around... I hope you were a good little boy to uncle capitalism today lol... also yeah those producers work their asses off for crumbs to make the best movies in the world huh? poor them... nah it's actually the opposite, movies don't have too much intellectual / cultural content anymore, series do, I respect series so I don't link series... I bet you also link series with your broke ass greedy ass... still you are the one who is trying to keep me lessons about morals :D fucked up world we live in

What the fuck dude.
First of all, I've never said hollywood movies anywhere.
Secondly , yes I love series too.
Thirdly, no, Pfff. I don't own any streaming sites . I'm not a greedy ass, like you , if you are.
You are missing the point here. You're just assuming I am this and I do that bla bla, which I am not, and that's not my point either .In the previous post , you said karma will slap openload, which made me turn on.
In the end, you do know that streaming is an illegal business, don't you?
And I'm not your morals teacher. You should learn that with your mommy.

Anyone else has problem with balance and file manager? I can not load my files, my dashboard or stats, but ftp is working.
working fine as always. must have something to do with your connection. try disabling/enabling your network adapter, flushing dns, restarting router...etc. you know the drill.

What the fuck dude.
First of all, I've never said hollywood movies anywhere.
Secondly , yes I love series too.
Thirdly, no, Pfff. I don't own any streaming sites . I'm not a greedy ass, like you , if you are.
You are missing the point here. You're just assuming I am this and I do that bla bla, which I am not, and that's not my point either .In the previous post , you said karma will slap openload, which made me turn on.
In the end, you do know that streaming is an illegal business, don't you?
And I'm not your morals teacher. You should learn that with your mommy.

Chill out guys. :)

I think karma will slap YOU . Do you think you can make money uploading copyrighted content ? Do you think you have the right to make money from other people's work? You never know when the cops may be outside your house.
then openload itself is illegal and it's not about videos, it spams users with popup/new windows/tabs random ads, many of them are dangerous
and even if it's a good advertisement, it's not a fact that the advertising owner would like it to be so used in this way

Fixed Bad Counter.Fixed New Error.Fixed Country blocker or Browser Blocker.All Addon Blocker.This is Manipulate.Error bugs fixed.Goodwork Marcel.Google blocked all xxx videos links all openload xxx links blocked.
More ideas.

Where is new video storage hostings? Upload videos business dead...2018 all site closed :D
Google blocks uploader's site's content? And what is the problem here? It's only uploader's problem xD

He just have to create a normal idea for a site, choose content carefully (it can still be something copyrighted, but mb not that popular so it won't be interesting to block), and don't send everything in Google Index then it will work ok

Last edited:
then openload itself is illegal and it's not about videos, it spams users with popup/new windows/tabs random ads, many of them are dangerous
and even if it's a good advertisement, it's not a fact that the advertising owner would like it to be so used in this way
Thats not called illegal. Openload has been following dmca. Do you even know what you're talking about. If the ads make them illegal then propads, popcash, adsterra and all million dollar companies should be illegal too.
Could you all please stop making up theories to prove that I'm wrong . Just accept it that what you're doing is illegal and move on .

Avi Rizal
openload site is banned in Google (you won't find main page)

google adsense is a normal platform, I don't know about the others (didn't use it)

I'm not saying that I'm not doing illegal stuff (I accept it without any problem xD), all we do it here, you also, you are also bad just like us all here:) otherwise you wouldn't be here

Last edited:
openload site is banned in Google (you won't find main page)

google adsense is a normal platform, I don't know about the others (didn't use it)

I'm not saying that I'm not doing illegal stuff (I accept it without any problem xD), all we do it here, you also, you are also bad just like us all here:) otherwise you wouldn't be here
Haha true nice one.
But however , believe me or not, I'm not doing anything illegal. Also the laws for my country is pretty strict.
I am able to say all these because I'm in the legal side, or else I would have just shut my mouth and made money.

But that doesn't mean I oppose you guys. I also understand some of you are doing it because you are in a financial problem.
Lets end this drama here. Need to get some peaceful environment xD
My main point was to know why "karma" will slap openload.

Regards,

Nothing works for me on the site anymore - I can't check balance, withdraw money, see my files (file manager doesn't work), statistics doesn't work
What is that?

balance doesn't appear

cannot load file manager

Nothing works for me on the site anymore - I can't check balance, withdraw money, see my files (file manager doesn't work), statistics doesn't work
What is that?

balance doesn't appear

cannot load file manager
For me it was ublock origin,I turned it off and now it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back