Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first payment from openload.io this morning - less than 24 hours after requesting it.

RZDstYC.png

Marcel has been nothing but amazing when it comes to my concerns, he fixes issues in a flash, and their service is just superior.

In my opinion, with how young the site is, that it is in the top 3 of being the best video host out there.

1.) Speeds are super fast when streaming video - i haven't encountered buffering at all.
2.) It allows REMOTE DOWNLOAD from top video streaming sites. You do not see that very often at all.
3.) Got paid in 24 hours.
4.) Beautiful splash image
5.) You can download videos right from their site to your computer and the speed is fast. Not this 7 hour BS to download something with throttled speeds.
6.) Conversion is almost non-exisitant meaning your videos are live in seconds, not minutes, hours, or even days like some host. I find this extremely important when posting TV shows.

I'm excited to be apart of this journey Marcel, and I'm excited for what you and your team have in store for us!

Is there any way to check a daily report with the number of views and the earnings per day? It's quite hard to find if Openload is more effective than the others services if I can't exactly how much I'm earning per day.

Stats will be released soon! :)

Please support more video formats: avi, mkv, flv, vob...

We are supporting these formats. They will be converted to mp4.
After convert a player will appear to stream it

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Hi,

I know that it is just it might not be in top of your to do list, but could you add change font size for subtitles in videos and maybe chance font to something more universal like Verdana, Tahoma etc as this one you are using now doesn`t look so gut.

Hi WJ,

first of all ty for all the comments. We are happy that you like our service and proud to work with you all ! :)
We are currently working hard on detailed statistics, because this was the wish from many users already.
We will implement this feature tomorrow.

Anyway i want to show you some impressions, just to keep you updated and see some progress every day :)

4a03320bb3.png

ad29b9a6fc.png

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
today i cant remote upload to videowood..its say url not a video.. ive been notice in 3 weeks of testing openload is very fast but earnings ive got is to low compared
to goodvidehost..comparison that my analysis..but when it come to performance its Good

Who Loves Pretty Girls Make it Amazing Life popoymoko pipaymunako

Last edited:
today i cant remote upload to videowood..its say url not a video.. ive been notice in 3 weeks of testing openload is very fast but earnings ive got is to low compared
to goodvidehost..comparison that my analysis..but when it come to performance its Good

Who Loves Pretty Girls Make it Amazing Life popoymoko pipaymunako

pmed you. Would love to check your account.

Regards

Marcel

Number of views is down.. maybe new features is coming...

We are making changes, but they shouldnt impact the number of views.

The best video host I ever know.
Can you support get embed code in files manager?

Added to your ToDo

tuli2v
Try to right click.:)

Thanks...!

Support BB Code to post Forum ?

Added to ToDo

Views haven't changed on my end.

Will there be a new Feature?

We would never impact your earnings while we make changes. Its important for us that nobody is loosing earnings.

There will be new features soon.
We are also working on a small redesign on our affiliate programm, what should boost your earnings a bit. (Edit the Tiers, Lift Ip Limit)

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Hello,

I noticed a small issue, but I'm not sure if I can call this a bug.
When I upload a video, I need to get the embed code, so every time I click on the link to get the code, OpenLoad system counts it as a view. Would be nice to not count views if you're the owner of that account or is currently logged.

For example, these are not real views, the "1" counted was me getting the embed code:
llPcYE2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back