Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

I want to check out who else has to offer a service as great as openload besides rapidvideo.

Please post below who you think is also good.

9 comments
I want to know why you don't want to use RapidVideo.com? Its the only host who can encode 720p.

"besides rapidvideo" basically means, its at the same quality level as openload. Im currently using rapidvideo and im very happy with it ;)

I tink rapidvideo provides the best quality and speed.
You made need to compare rapidvideo with youtube and other up top services because is that good.
The main point is that at encoding they are using crf to preserve quality not bitrate to keep the quality and the size also lower.

You made need to compare rapidvideo with youtube and other up top services because is that good.
The main point is that at encoding they are using crf to preserve quality not bitrate to keep the quality and the size also lower.

Do you understand english? "BESIDES RAPIDVIDEO"!!!!

And did you really just compare rapidvideo with youtube? Are you that crazy?

Do you understand english? "BESIDES RAPIDVIDEO"!!!!

And did you really just compare rapidvideo with youtube? Are you that crazy?

I'm not crazy mate.I understand you're post I only replied on what you said about rapidvideo.Use vidlox as an alternative they are new , quality is also great like it is on openload and speed now is verry good because they moved to new servers.I compared rapidvideo with youtube because other service here on wjuction doesn't use the same settings for enconding like rapidvideo use.

thanks for this thread... I'm also looking for an alternative to my openload account! rapidvideo as quit new to me! gonna try it now, thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back