One More Scam from a Reputated Host (ScorpioHost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowinservers.....That is such a bad news for you man...I don't have any idea he scammed you but he have cheated you from refusing paying the amount of money for the server....You should be more carefully dealing such a big amount and I understand the teory why you have open this thread....WJ is such a good place for a webmaster to hangout and you must know about it. This is the internet world and there will be scammer/cheater in it too...As a friend I advice you to be more carefull dealing such a big amount....

I like that Knowin, hats off :)
Also I recommend you to remove services immediately after expiration, as this happened to me too and I lost 350$, but I learned to not to hesitate ;)
@On Topic :
Maybe he was on dope when you called him! =)

Ahh thanks mate
But the services were dedicated servers and he had used it for like 23 days now, and its soon the months end.

Knowinservers.....That is such a bad news for you man...I don't have any idea he scammed you but he have cheated you from refusing paying the amount of money for the server....You should be more carefully dealing such a big amount and I understand the teory why you have open this thread....WJ is such a good place for a webmaster to hangout and you must know about it. This is the internet world and there will be scammer/cheater in it too...As a friend I advice you to be more carefull dealing such a big amount....

Ahh thanks for the advice.
But the thing is when i called him up on 5th of Nov, he requested me to wait for some days till he has money, so decided to give him more time,
but now he turned and refused to pay , which is disgusting.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reputed host do this, what about ordinary host ...........................

Internet world is scam

Find real bussines dude

I talked to Scorpiohost owner.

He is out of city for last 2 or 4 days

He will be back in 30th Nov 2010

So till then you need to wait for untill he come..

So you cant say him scammer.

bcoz I personally know him he is very gud guy I m doing with him business since last 1 & half year

champ of champs said:
I talked to Scorpiohost owner.

He is out of city for last 2 or 4 days

He will be back in 30th Nov 2010

So till then you need to wait for untill he come..

So you cant say him scammer.

bcoz I personally know him he is very gud guy I m doing with him business since last 1 & half year.

Like, as you said i have been waiting for him to pay from 1st of November,
and i talked to him on Phone and he refused to pay me.
So its clearly a scam. No more Arguments mate.

Knowin you must have taken the payment first then you should have provided the stuff. Internet is a virtual world you can't believe anyone out here. The amount is really huge :(

lol post his numbers so all the clients having downtime can try and sort something out with him and address might help them locate him

Is there any files located on the server? User accounts etc etc, is the servers still active and in the same position as Scorpiohost left them? Or have the server been formated?

I might be interested in taking over the servers.

Meaning he may own the servers, but he can't give away the content which may contain data the client doesn't want others to get their hands on. Clearly this is the only reason you want access to the servers. But as you can see this looks like a more professional operation and wouldn't do such a deal with a member on probation.

I mean this in a nice way, but he's not that much of an idiot.

Meaning he may own the servers, but he can't give away the content which may contain data the client doesn't want others to get their hands on. Clearly this is the only reason you want access to the servers. But as you can see this looks like a more professional operation and wouldn't do such a deal with a member on probation.

I mean this in a nice way, but he's not that much of an idiot.

And you know who i am, who i represent or what my intentions are?

Agree

Is there any files located on the server? User accounts etc etc, is the servers still active and in the same position as Scorpiohost left them? Or have the server been formated?

I might be interested in taking over the servers.
According to my dictionary thats called stealing<_<

Anyway, I must agree with Knowin,
It amazes me how much companies come-and-go (or disappear), or only run a few months and then being sold to others. And it wouldn't surprise me if he was/is one of those companies/people.X-(

hello everyone, everything isnt clear in this thread, i'll try to clear this up.

The servers (2) quad cores that aren't paid for were used for rapidleech only.
We are direct resellers of netdirekt, nothing to do with knowinservers.
1 of the servers belonged to irapidleech client which also closed last month.
But knowin wants both payments frm me strangely though he actually sold these 2 djgaurav not me. I just sent paymets to him for 2 months as gaurav was bankrupt. I wud request knowin to collect the amount from djgaurav.

I wud also request knowin to reply here and verify whether the above things i said are true or not.

Scorpiohost has never scammed anyone and will never do so. All our clients over 1000 will agree to this. Scorpiohost will not run away, we will continue to provide quality hosting.

Thank u.
Due to personal reasons i couldn't reply here quickly.

Good day to all,
And good to see you back here clarifying, Charger.
I've been using their service and can assure the quality plus support.
And from my viewpoints, the chances they stupidly run away is low.

Hope this is just a small misunderstanding and you guys can deal better with this situation in the future. Ok, just keep the thread constructive everyone.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back