One More Scam from a Reputated Host (ScorpioHost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame, knowinservers, the most trusted guy on this forum has been abused. i think knowinservers has to be upgraded to a respected member.

hello everyone, everything isnt clear in this thread, i'll try to clear this up.

The servers (2) quad cores that aren't paid for were used for rapidleech only.
We are direct resellers of netdirekt, nothing to do with knowinservers.
1 of the servers belonged to irapidleech client which also closed last month.
But knowin wants both payments frm me strangely though he actually sold these 2 djgaurav not me. I just sent paymets to him for 2 months as gaurav was bankrupt. I wud request knowin to collect the amount from djgaurav.

I wud also request knowin to reply here and verify whether the above things i said are true or not.

Scorpiohost has never scammed anyone and will never do so. All our clients over 1000 will agree to this. Scorpiohost will not run away, we will continue to provide quality hosting.

Thank u.
Due to personal reasons i couldn't reply here quickly.

well it's hard to believe that scorpiohost really scammed i have been on this hosting since my site started and i got excellent support from them also i've been on many hosting on wjunction most have poor customer support when compared to scorpiohost

even if you hosting with a company you not going to know if they a scam or not theres loads out there that do it and still carry on selling

yeah scorpio is good and trusted and KnowinServers also superb and trusted but the thing he said to Knowinservers it's really like a "Bullsh*t" talk

so did he told you he will refund or no knowin bro ?

Reason why Scorpio host are Scammers

Problem Resolved after add this.
Thts y i m removing my complaint.
Scorpiohost are not scammers

First of all Bouncer,
Don't call someone a scammer without proofs. Are you sure that IP's he gave you aren't working? Are you sure that you know how to register name servers?

^ that ip is typo actually coz 762 is out of octet (0~255) Asking them to verify the IP again can solve the issue :)

I guess the correct IP is "178.162.240.100" & this ip is running fine

Three days ago I was running my VPS on Scorpiohost.com
they send me mail about change ip address as they moved my vps to other websites. From last three days my sites are not Working.

As Charger said
Scorpiohost has never scammed anyone and will never do so. All our clients over 1000 will agree to this. Scorpiohost will not run away, we will continue to provide quality hosting.
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=539155&postcount=38

If you are man of Words. Then why don't my problem solved yet.
My Sites are down,and from your side i got ip address to change twice. I changed my domain ip address n still my sites are not working.

If my sites still down then Thats proove you are scammer. If it Up then you are Not.
Simple isn't it?

Proof.
IP Given by them
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i9/deb4c8d2.jpg[/slide]
i know how to add name server
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i9/c00b5b0d.jpg[/slide]

IP in image : 178.762.240.100 LOL.......

Your'e a reseller, he bought the server, he paid for first month, he dosen't want to pay second month, big deal?

Yes he paid for the first month and used an additional 23 days of the second month that was not paid, with the excuse that he doesnt have the money right now. Read properly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back