VPS Offshore VPS, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, upto 1 Gbps, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you start again with other rules that you are making from one hour to another, why don't you write in the first post the conditions?

First of all in the first post free trial is not written. It is only in the title.

http://www.webthosting.com/hosting_terms.php

"Our determination regarding whether or not you qualify for a rebate will be final."

15.) Rebate/Credit
In order to qualify for a credit from WebT Hosting, you must provide the following information via our ticket system.

• Your original welcome and cancellation documents from your previous host
  • We need to see clearly the domain and services you applied for and the pricing agreement
  • We need exact copies of the original e-mails from your previous host in digital or physical format
  • The name of the domain to be transferred
  • The contract terms and conditions of the previous host
  • If you received a refund from your former host as per their terms of service, no credit can be provided by us.
  • The credit will be issued as validity to your hosting account with us, to be applied to your next invoice. The amount of the credit will be the pro-rated balance for services left on your account with your former host, not to exceed $50. For more details please visit here.
The information must be provided to us in the format set out in the website. If the information provided satisfies our requirements, you will receive your rebate as an account credit that will apply to your next invoice. Credit will be granted only to the registered account holder. The rebate will be given once your account has remained open for more than 30 days. We reserve the right to refuse a rebate if you provide insufficient documentation. Submission of a rebate request indicates your acceptance of these terms. One rebate will be given per Client ID. Our determination regarding whether or not you qualify for a rebate will be final.

Free Domain Offer

Buy any VPS today without using any coupon and get a free .in/.co.in/.net.in domain registration free for one year. (Renewals at regular prices)

NOTE: If you want a refund on your first payment later, we will deduct the domain registration charges.

I bet this server has like 30 GB Of swap, So he can use it has virtual ram :)

When it comes too hypervm and other control panels the vps client will never know the difference <3

Do you allowed warez linking site ? and also i would to know about LVE-01

30 GB RAID Protected Space
1 TB P
remium Bandwidth Transfer
384 MB Dedicated RAM DDR3
Intel Core i7 Main server CPU
Managed Service Available
99.9% Uptime
Price: from $7.95/month

But when click to VPS Hosting Plans >> to sign up it say 1 month price - $14.95

12360rm.jpg

I'm not complaining but i would like to know what that means.
I'm newbie webmaster

Some review for webthosting.com from other site:

Code:
http://www.webthostingsucks.com

Code:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=920977

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back