Dedicated offshore host with DMCA ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

merhovon

i search a dedicated Server for my Streaming Website.

Disk Space >= 500GB
Bandwidth >= 1TB
RAM >= 2GB
CPU: >=2
Money: 50-60$
Payment type PayPal

7 comments
i find lots of hosting and i also talked with lots of hostings .. as my searched who are dmca ignored they don't have good reputation on internet . but there is few i can suggest you

portlane sweden hosting , bahnhof sweden hosting , prq sweden hosting

webuzo
, undergroundprivate , balticservers , WebCare360

Voxility but if they get major complaint u must have remove as they told me in email

Hetzner if u can remove complainted stuff

online if u dont have verisign domain then they will do

ovh give u 72 hrs time to remove

but at last no one is 100% dmca ignore if they got any major complaint or hosting company have relationship with usa they will kick you out ..

i find lots of hosting and i also talked with lots of hostings .. as my searched who are dmca ignored they don't have good reputation on internet . but there is few i can suggest you

webuzo

Voxility but if they get major complaint u must have remove as they told me in email

but at last no one is 100% dmca ignore if they got any major complaint or hosting company have relationship with usa they will kick you out ..

Awesome list. Thanks!

Hey,

OffshoreDedi is providing bulletproof dedicated server with no complaint .... Your budget is too low ... You have to increase budget as streaming is allowed on some networks and it cost alot .... We are hosting certain streaming sites without issue but we can't provide in this budget.

webuzo

Awesome list. Thanks!

what's your hosting ?

webuzo

I will disagree with this list completely because they not ignore DMCA most of them you write if you follow freaktorrent there is some posts there regarding people got sued for majority of files they had on some of these companies so have extremely attention when need to order.

From my personal experience i used the below four.

OVH put your server in rescue mode if they receive abuse and you can take files and after that they delete you.

Online.net is a sister company of OVH the same happens like OVH does

Hetzner remove your account after some complaints and they can forward your infos to law enforcement anytime if asked

Voxility same as Hetzner and their network sucks, latency issues and more

Portlane, bahnhof and prq do a search in the Internet if they ignore or not and what happened to some people copyright request is not ignored fully, i have never used them and they are very expensive for using and not provide they say

For the rest i not know them i only know undergroundprivate where i have my adult and warez websites, no more complaints coming to me and the place i have is Russia with great network and uptime and very friendly support until now i had no best experience in past like in undergroundprivate, better you do a research too and found what fits to your needs

Hey,

I completely agree as most of the offshore providers are taking strict action on DMCA complaints. Meaning of Offshore is completely destroyed in most cases. WE are trying our best to provide real DMCA ignore hosting services but you have to pay a little bit more. We are also offering special bullet proof servers and you can host torrents as well pharma and adult content without any problem. Budget from your side is 60$ and we can provide real DMCA ignore core i3 / 4GB /500 GB / 10 TB @ 89 Euro. It can discounted a bit if you raise your budget. We ignore DMCA and other complaints until unless we get complaint from same country authorities where server is located.
We are new in this offshore world but our team and setup will prove that we are providing what we are committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back