Shared [OFFSHORE] ADollarHost.net | Cheap | Fast | Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can shift all clients to new server now and when this server will be up we will shift there backups to new server

We really dnt want to make our clients down
thats why we have announced FREE 1 MONTH HOSTING for every client

Here what actually happen as many people know it doesn't take more over then 72 hours to resolve a ddos attack.

*** From robert6951@msn.com to aarshad9691@hotmail.com
robertf2010: Hello are you there ?
*** Ali signed on at 1:41 PM.
robertf2010: Hello are you there ?
ADollarHost: hi
ADollarHost: yes
robertf2010: How long will it take to fix the ddos attack ?
ADollarHost: r u an existing customer?
robertf2010: I was going to order from you the same day before you were experience the ddos attack.
ADollarHost: actually the datacenter is woring hard on server
ADollarHost: according to there report server will be up tonight
robertf2010: What actually happen to the server ?
ADollarHost: its ddos and it has dameged hardware of server
robertf2010: Was it an HDD failure ?
robertf2010: I hope you've backups of all accounts.
ADollarHost: yes its hard disk failure and we have all backups

Be honest with your clients some will understand the problem and same won't understand the problem frankly of all the best choice would be is to be honest with your clients at all time no matter what the problems is this why you can gain trust of them.

I've NEVER heard of a DDOS attack causing a hard drive to fail - anyone else?
Sorry but what your saying don't seem right..

You sure you have backups?

i dont think he as backups my big guess hes had someone hack is server and reck everything and now hes trying is best to return it which is a big doubt

any people want a host that reliable then pm me i have 3 places im my vps directadmin panel aswell very reliable server with servedome im offshore

so pm what you need and budget and i get back to you

any people want a host that reliable then pm me i have 3 places im my vps directadmin panel aswell very reliable server with servedome im offshore

so pm what you need and budget and i get back to you
Come on thats just rude - let the client decide not just jump in on other peoples problems.

It be like me saying: "Goto WRZHost we are the best with 100% Uptime and super cheap" when in fact we all have issues which cannot be prevented with at times.

I'm sure these people have it under control (I hope for the clients anyways)

That's it

We really apologize for what happened and now we have decided to shift all clients to other server as the data center is not providing us correct info.

We are creating new accounts of all clients and shifting them to new server and when this server will be ok our team will transfer the backups to the new server...

As compensation we are offering 1 month free hosting to all existing clients. 1month balance will be added to each client profile and its his/her will how to use it.

Further more we are willing to make any refund.....

Just let our domain nameservers take effect......

We really do not want to lose the trust of customers but it is all because of data center miss guiding us...

You should always have a plan B. Lessons: Dont host main website, in the same server you host your clients. Mirrored Server would be good too

Sorry - I'm sure this has been asked but I'm short on time, when will the ADollarHost.net website be backup and running?
they will never come back.. they are Sucks.. i shot him on msn & ask him to refund.. he said i will refund in 2/3 hrs. Now its been a half day.. whenever i login. he quickly go for offline & did'nt respond any msg's..

he's is untrusted. Staff should banned him.

MF s

That's it

We really apologize for what happened and now we have decided to shift all clients to other server as the data center is not providing us correct info.

We are creating new accounts of all clients and shifting them to new server and when this server will be ok our team will transfer the backups to the new server...

As compensation we are offering 1 month free hosting to all existing clients. 1month balance will be added to each client profile and its his/her will how to use it.

Further more we are willing to make any refund.....

Just let our domain nameservers take effect......

We really do not want to lose the trust of customers but it is all because of data center miss guiding us...

I've never had so much downtime with any other host i've been with!, but i wasn't hosting anything serious with you so that doesn't hurt me much. But i believe there were people hosting their money in here! they'd be pretty upset by their decision! I'm willing to give you a second chance since you'rs is a budding co., but you should learn that lesson and make sure this doesn't happen again! and please make sure you inform all the clients about the downtime and this is crucial, coz nobody would want to host their website that goes on and off without warnings! Please consult with your datacenter and provide clients with a time frame when you'll be back!

they will never come back.. they are Sucks.. i shot him on msn & ask him to refund.. he said i will refund in 2/3 hrs. Now its been a half day.. whenever i login. he quickly go for offline & did'nt respond any msg's..

he's is untrusted. Staff should banned him.

MF s

Its not like you said refund and We make it same time
We have to restore our website to get all records
when we said we will make refund we really mean it
and we never run away in chat last night we has a conversation.....

So better do not miss guide people

who miss Guide ppl.. me? Really??

you said i will refund you in 2 or 3 hrs.. MF you miss guide you'r Clients..
i,m not considering about 3$. who care 3.. the point is you r always lying....
So better clear things.. you dont have any idea whats going on your datecenter.
look previous pages how many times you change your statement.
Server is coming today. coming in hours. our team is working, we got hacked, Blah Blah Blah.

All you need is F'n Banned..

Thanks..

I'll wait. I know this guy from Adollarhost is a good man :) and hoping this will not gonna happen in the future... it is a good experience to overcome.

Fortunately I never had to refund any of my clients. But it's real simple in Paypal just press the 'Issue Refund' button ... so why does it take so long?

he wont refund i dont see him returning as i never seen a site be down so long as this

it dont take long for even a index page to say we are sorry for the downtime and blah blah like most sites would do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back