Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to verify my site but system said that i didnt upload the file

but its uploaded

i tried to contact admin and no reponse

i was going to ask the same thing that why wcp is all empty? Guess they are working on webmasters area as admin said few days back, thats why everything disappeard i guess

Verify Your site.. im upload the "verify_phaze203.txt" and..::
"Error. Upload the file to http://'"MySite'".com/verify_phaze203.txt and try again."

WTF?

Can you please whitelist my site

WarezKingdom.info

First time rejected and i didn't receive any reason why

Now i have done lot of post

Waiting :) for you reply

@phaze

1. your rules is not allowed premium filesonic link >>> must have mirror
but if you chek so many bigest rank from 4* until 6* only use 1 filehost and thats is premium filesonic and phaze not give punishment ..but if site have rank less than 4* and submit download link only filesonic (premium or not) then phaze remove it from whitelist..thats not fair please recheck the bigest rank many only use filesonic

2. how about your re rating system site has been 3 month or more with many submit so hard got re rate, now phaze use auto rerate system but user not know how it work ..that system working or not becouse until now the are not one site got auto rerate...can give more explain about rerating system becouse at phaze only have 3 point and no more detail

sorry before my english not good..hope understand

my site was at the start at phaze on it
i have a 3 star for many years...
with the first time phaze was hacked? .... my site was drop done to 1 star ...
NO explain why ...
Now my site is reject from the whitelist......
Also with NO reason given...
Thanks phaze for to trade the people that have make phaze great like a nobody

I hope every one stops with submit posts then you know how it feel

Good luck .............

my site was http://sexy-talk.be

my site was in whitelist but i found this
Your website was removed from our whitelist!

so i have apllied again hope for the best :)
and btw how much time are they taking to make site in whitlist? before new system my site whitelisted in 2days...

edited......
whitlisted agn bt just want to remove old downloads....is this possible????if i disable from my webmaster panel will it deisable olds only???and what ab8 new submission???

Last edited:
I think Phaze Is Hating Me :D LoL My Website is FullDownloadZone.Org 1 Star :S I Deserve 3 :) i have send email to rate my website but no Reply Now waiting automatically to re-rate my website hope so If you can help me i will very appreciate

I've seen several sites get rerated the last couple months CrOwN. so just keep subbing clean stuff regularly with clean titles and mirrors and it's very likely you will get rerate.

Dear phazz, we submitting to phaze over two years. Still our site is rank 1 . I will be very glad if you please put on your kind attention on this matter.

site name is sobarforum.com

me too, my site submitting to phaze over tow years, Now my site is reject from the whitelist......, please check and help me
site name is oohatoo.com

Change Submission Email

So you mean i registered with abc@gmail.com

and

i edited Change Submission Email to xyz@live.com

So you will accept only submissions from xyz@live.com and reject all other submissions thats been done by any other email

Why doesn't your web panel show me whats my submission email that i have just edited and saved

Please Whitelist my Site

hollywoodhdrelease.com
I have Created webmaster account .. within 11Hrs phaze.hk has rejected my whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back