Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
@Jesse; You really believe the story that le punk is working on a new version? This is turning into a scam right now. If le punk does not return next week I'm reporting this.

I have just requested refound from vangate.com and I suggest all who was scamed like me to do the same. This way his avangate account will be terminated and he wont scam anybody alse, plus you receive your money back.

@Jesse; You really believe the story that le punk is working on a new version? This is turning into a scam right now. If le punk does not return next week I'm reporting this.

I was being sarcastic. This is what happens. He releases a new version, makes people think this script has awesome support then leaves. Comes back months overdue and does it again

@nulledboy
thanks for reply

i tried these

Code:
api.decaptcher.com OR
api.de-captcher.com OR
api.de-captcher.info OR
api.decaptcher-reloaded.com
all with the same result

Code:
Can't connect to DeCaptcher api. Invalid username / password?

I am sure from the us & pass

The port you're referring to is probably blocked by your host. Ask them to unblock it.

Any coders interested in working with me to take over this script? Lepunk is not coming back and it's a shame to let a nice script completely die because of that stupid asshole.

when i the script order how can the German movies insert by hand in the script ?

please excuse my english is not perfect

you can insert your embed codes manually in adminpanel

german for hans: du kannst im adminpanel deine codes von hand eingeben, aber automatisch gehts nicht

taking over how?

if you are planing to decode and release as your version i don't think is the best choice

I don't think is more legal to sell something who you not giving the goods lol so what is the most illegal, decode a script from ppl scam ppl, or scam ppl ?

For code a new version of this script, I made my own, I convert every tpl file to a php file, but was really hard. I use the same class, same tab in sql, but I have add someone for add the member who post the embed code. Anyway... Dead script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back