Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
And also when I click on the broken image icon and click see image I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /thumbs/s_90210.jpg<embed type="application/x-relevantknowledge" id="pluginBm" hidden="true"> was not found on this server.

Edit them, and save again, your html code should be aplied.

Edit what? I don't think so

guys anyone having probs with one-tvhshows submitter coz it tells me cant login
yes we are all having the same problem with the one tvshows submitter.

I also have another problem with them though, I have been waiting longer than a month for my URL (domain) to be approved and sent them another email about it last week and still no reply. I am about ready to remove the link back to them if i do not get a reply soon

@lepunk or @ibby

I paid for a template and it is now active in my client login but when i click the down load it tells me that "File not found" for Template #2

i make a new install with the new version in new domain.
then i upload the backup files (templates,thumbs,images) from old domain
and now the images is not working properly,
Take a look my-point. tk
can anybody help me? 8-)

Last edited:
yes we are all having the same problem with the one tvshows submitter.

I also have another problem with them though, I have been waiting longer than a month for my URL (domain) to be approved and sent them another email about it last week and still no reply. I am about ready to remove the link back to them if i do not get a reply soon

one-tvshow.eu changes their API all the time so TVscript has to update it. And about one-tvshows.eu accepting, well you have to bother them, after you fill their form send them an email saying how your site is still pending and they will reply to you.

one-tvshow.eu changes their API all the time so TVscript has to update it. And about one-tvshows.eu accepting, well you have to bother them, after you fill their form send them an email saying how your site is still pending and they will reply to you.
@bxflow i have been bugging the crap out of them lol. sent them i think 3 or 4 messages within 5 weeks. im about ready to just call it a lost cause for me and remove their link back and move on.

@bxflow i have been bugging the crap out of them lol. sent them i think 3 or 4 messages within 5 weeks. im about ready to just call it a lost cause for me and remove their link back and move on.

I actually did that when they took long to reply. Just deleted their link then they messaged me a while after saying hello, please add a backlink to our site in order to be approved then I did and yeaa......

i make a new install with the new version in new domain.
then i upload the backup files (templates,thumbs,images) from old domain
and now the images is not working properly,
Take a look my-point. tk
can anybody help me? 8-)

Open vars.php in your root installation script, you should have the right path of your own site in this one, I made a second installation in my database, I tool the old one and change it the detail information, all work perfectly, make sure in vars.php your 3 path are correctly set.

By the way... Ebby could you tell me more information about the monthly subscrition, did I will need to pay it forever until i cancel or that will stop when I will have paid the original price of your script. Like now I pay 15$/Month for 5 month for get 75$ or is forever 15$/month

Last edited:
Ok so, In 5 month, the license will be completty bought so I will not anymore send payment for it ?
if you pay monthly its pretty much renting the rights by the month im sure. If you buy it out right one time fee you have the license for life but you have to pay for the

Single domain license, owned
3 domains license, owned
5 domains license, owned
Unlimited domains license, owned

you have to pick one of them. If you just want it for 1 site/domain then just get the single domain license owned. other than that your paying by the month.

Cheaper to buy single domain owned than it is to keep paying monthly.

@ibby i am running the autoembeds threw putty SSH login and when grabbing beavis-and-butthead it is giving wrong names to the episodes. seems to be repeating the new season episode names on the older ones. has that got some thing to do with where it is grabbing from?

@ibby i am running the autoembeds threw putty SSH login and when grabbing beavis-and-butthead it is giving wrong names to the episodes. seems to be repeating the new season episode names on the older ones. has that got some thing to do with where it is grabbing from?

We are already working on this :)

Got error 28 from storage engine

What is this? And how to fix please.

Thx

mysql storage error.

u on shared? try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back