Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
@msk19994 no categories? :) not really...

cats.png

when did you purchase and install the script?

you may need to re upload it or update your database for the modules to show up,you can then tick them and select what you want showing in your menu bar.

heres mine:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

when did you purchase and install the script?

you may need to re upload it or update your database for the modules to show up,you can then tick them and select what you want showing in your menu bar.

heres mine:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

script is 1.82 i think theres a problem with the database... wait for support...:'(

why i cant see my links then what is the requirements?

I try to add to sidereel now and i get error message saying "url has banned source. I use to be able to submit but not anymore. I know you asked about blinkx but i dont know about them i used sidereel most but cant now lol

sidereel has banned your site mate u need to contact sidereel to unblock it
Sidereel only blocks your site if they get multiple dmca from your site and also blocks your site if your site has dead links and also blocks if you are using a content gateway script

if your site is banned from sidereel you can contact them at spamsucks@sidereel.com but you need to make sure your site follows there guidelines if you contact them them and ask them to review your site they will tell you if you are meeting those guidelines

Its a support thread..its supposed to look this way...plus other people might have a similar problem and they can see the fix here

sorry, i was going to work, and typing on here and replying back would taken 4ever.

and if ur blocked from sidreel, u have broken their rules. go contact them and see whats up.

F.A.Q.!

How to get my site verified with google webmasters , Videobb & Videozer?

Get the <meta> tag, and add it to the template folder/theme/header.pl and add it after <head>

My modules are missing and i cannot see them.
MHupJ.png

First go to site.com/admin/ Next Click Settings / Ads , General Settings . Then check off TV Shows, Movies in the Modules on the right, then click update modules.
IF that does not work, or u do see anything under modules, u dont have the modules Database. Download it from here: Modules_DB Import it then do previous step.

How to Fix the Covenant theme pages problem!

Go to /../templates/covenant header.tpl find
Code:
{/foreach}
				{foreach from=$pages key=pageid item=p}
					{if $seolinks eq 1}
				   	<li class='page_item page_item'><a href='{$baseurl}/index.php?menu=page&perma={$p.permalink}'>{$p.title}</a></li>
				   	{else}

{/if}
				{/foreach}

Replace Code With:
Code:
{/foreach}
				{foreach from=$pages key=pageid item=p}
					{if $seolinks eq 1}
				   	<li class='page_item page_item'><a href='{$baseurl}/pages/{$p.permalink}'>{$p.title}</a></li>
				   	{else}
				   	<li class='page_item page_item'><a href='{$baseurl}/index.php?menu=page&perma={$p.permalink}'>{$p.title}</a></li>
				   	{/if}
				{/foreach}

And Thats How u Fix it! :D

MANY MORE TO COME!

Last edited:
@EnCiPh3r sorry it was during the night. i can give you refund but please tell me why do you need it?

@jonnyoh officially they don't, but if you have enough links approved they wont mind. a friend of mine is running a large TVscript site with adversal and he has no problems, but ishy is right, don't risk it

@idogg it seems sidereel banned your site. please make sure you don't use any aggressive popups or other nasty ads and contact them to get unbanned (is that even a word?). also you can try registering a new account to see if you can submit with that

@michomoz @msk19994 we are working on tv-links.eu submitter. fastpasstv is no longer accepting any submissions so we turned it off. please don't be greedy guys, sidereel and onetvshows alone gets me over 9k uniques a day, when i'm submitting to TVduck its even more so its more than enough to make decent money

hello!

new day new problem :( i tried to use the autoembed plugin, after clickin start manual sync a new windows opens and loads ... loads .... loads but nothing happens and after a while i see error 500 :'( ideas?

@neo404 as I said before: do not use autoembeds in the browser. if you have many shows added it will just timeout and die. run it from the command line or from cron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back