Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Oh yes that

In your admin panel
go to SETTINGS/ADS
Click GENERAL SETTINGS
on the right put display mode to ALPHABETICAL LIST from the dropdown.

@leonnight

Not sure why that is like that.
Ill leave a message with Tamas about it or hopefully he sees your message soon.

The admin demo works perfectly fine.
and i guess you can see the frontside of things from inturpo.com or tely.tv for now until demo is sorted.

In general settings on the left did you tick the other modules and click update?
That will add Tv shows and Movies to your menu

@fubar there are no modules even if i click update modules :( ideas?

modules.jpg

Hey neo404

Those are categories according to me you didnt make any categories on your site thats why only home is showing on your site
@michomoz blinkx reviews links ie they are manually checked then submitted by the staff and about tvduck its not working as now they have a paid system and in here there is thread for that

@Fubar
Did u send some sort of request to blinkx to add your links ?

yes they need to add some more i think the creator is working on tv-links.eu but he must also work on other sites like alluc and i guess there is also a file of fastpasstv in the script but its not working he must fix that too and add that to the new source

fastpass was added but then when people was trying it they found out fastpass only accept direct links from megavideo,zshare etc

Any new site ideas are welcome and im sure Tamas will look into adding them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back